What to Expect before the sleepover?!?

Jiro's POV

I looked at Momo who went trying to walk infront of me, not wanting me to see that she was upset. 'Fuck.. I might have bite off more than I should of' I thought as I tried to run up near her "Don't even try Jiro" She snarled as I just stopped walking. I sighed staying quite and plugging my earjack into my phone "I'm not gonna pay attention to this" I murmured opening up my music to play something to cheer me up scrolling through my music playlists I come across the one Denki sent me, which goes from MCR; MAX; Set it Off;Krewella; and Kailee Morgue.
I don't really listen to most of them mainly MCR and other punk bands I heard growing up, I had a song to play on random and it was {I'll Sleep When I'm Dead}
I didn't realize I walked past momo as I clicked the Elevator to open, I didn't want to look at her, because I knew, I pushed a bad button on her. She stood on the other side of the elevator as I just felt that tension "Ya I'll just walk down the stairs..." I said as I made sure it closed behind me. Still listening to my song I walk down the stairwell to see Bakugou Kirishima and Sero walking up "Aye wtf is with your sad ass look Earphones?" Bakugou said snapping his fingers in my face "I... annoyed Momo with just a stupid comment" I said as I looked up at those three "Brosis! you know your still able to chill with us!! Imean we are staying in your room.." Kirishima says as he places his arms on both Baku and Sero. "Don't tell me that kinda pushed you into the 'listen to the music Denki sends us' times?" Sero said placing his hand on his head as I nod. "Bakusquad is open for you and Mina if yall dont want to stay there" Bakugou says as he places his arm on me.

"Don't go forcing yourself to do somethings you don't fucking like to do Jiro" Bakugou says as they began to walk up the stairs again, as I walk down switching through to a new song {Ammunition} 
I open the door to see Momo waiting in the seats "I thought you were in a rush?" she said looking up from the seats "and isn't it your place? shouldn't you be there first?" I snapped back walking out of the door. 'I'm not in the mood to have her try to fight the things I try to say something helpful! urg, how can she be this stubborn!' I thought as I heard the door open right after me "Kyoka Jiro how can you act like this!?" She says as she pulls my arm back as I throw my arm out of her grasp. "How? How!? I was trying to show concern in you, but you fucking pushed me away!!!" I screamed turning back around "I'm still only doing this fucking shit because I want to make it up to the girls" I said turning myself back and walking forward "If this wasn't such a big thing, I'd be in my dorms with the Bakusquad playing games and drinking" I said as I heard a sob behind me. "I.. I'm sorry Jiro" I heard as I heard her ran off.

'Urrrrg' I thought unplugging my earjack from my phone to plunge it into the ground to feel where she ran off too. ' I really also just want us to be friends still! I shouldn't keep trying to push her away' I thought as I went towards the school portion of the location, walking down and plunging my earjack into the tree to hear her crying nearby. "I'm a fucking asshole" I sighed to myself as I ran over to her location. I stand near the edge of the building, shes in a corner of the school hearing a twig snap. "W..Whos there! Do..dont make ... me us..us..use my quirk on you!" She says through sobs as I start to step out from the corner. "How. ~snif~ How'd you find me here?" She said through sobs as I walk closer to her and sat next to her "you forget, my quirk" "Oh right" she says through sobs, I scoot closer and place my hand on her face, whipping the tears away. "Yaomomo, I'm so sorry I caused this" I said as she just looks at me "I, I had let my anger get the best of me, and got mad, I never meant to hurt you or upset you" I said as she nods "Hell Yaomomo, I want to do this so we can be close friends again! I only wanna go there to atlease be able to say... we are still best friends" I said as she places her head on my shoulder "I just wish I didn't lie" She murmurs as I looked at her "What was that Yaomomo?" I asked as she got off my shoulder "It's nothing Jiro" she said as she tried to get up.

I quickly grabbed her wrist "Yaomomo please, I want to know whats going on" I said getting up as she tried to pull herself out of my grasp, "I can't say it Jiro, I'm sorry" she says with her head down I let go. "Ok I'll just message them saying I won't go" I sighed as I opened up the chat. "Wait what why!?!" She said as her head shot back up "Because I don't want to be a bother.. I'm worried for you Momo-kun but, I know you don't want to say it, and I don't want you to be forced to say it" I said as she pushed her hands down onto mine "Jiro-san" she says as I look up at her, her eyes glistening with the tears still remaining. "Yes Momo-san?" I asked tilting my head to the side as she moved her hand onto my face "I wish I wasn't dumb" She says as she moves her thumb across my face looking at me "But your the smartest girl in our class?" I said with a tone of confusion. "Not that way silly" She giggled as she leaned closer. 'Yaomomo... what is she doing?!' I thought as she placed her lips on mine. "If I didn't lie to you, the class, and myself.. you would still have those feelings for me" She said as she placed her lips firmly onto mine.

She started to kiss me, and my body just happened to kiss back.
I swear I thought these feelings left, I know they did, to a extent.
But, the feeling in my heart right now... just feels so nice.
"I love you jiro, I have always loved you, I was.. scared of myself losing you" Momo said once she stopped kissing me "I hated that because I couldn't act on instincts I hid behind the family lie between my parents and Todoroki's Parents" she said "The promise ring?" "Was a lie.. my family got us rings so it looked like we were together, it was mainly because of Endeavor we were forced to do this."  she said as she began to sob once more "My father didn't like this Idea Endeavor had, because he knew that both me and Todoroki had others we liked, My mom didn't have a say in it either" She finished off as I held her head. 'So all those fights.. all those instances were just... My god' "Y'all are amazing actors, like I couldn't even tell that you two weren't actually together"  I said rubbing her head "What did you guys do when everybody told you two to go on your dates?" I asked because I was confused. "We went to one of our houses, Since Endeavor was rarely home and My parents are constantly on Business trips, We mainly ate Ice cream and talked about how we didn't like lying to the class and our friends" She adds in " Fuyumi Todoroki and Natsuo Todoroki were furious we just sat there and let it go on to this point" I sighed hearing all of this " Todoroki even went to his father and said he was tired of acting like we were a item, he hated lying to his friends" she finished off. I move my hand from her head to her chin and kissed her forehead "So I guess all this time was just the guilt of me going through with the surgery" I said as she nodded "I know love isn't a option with me anymore and I've been just distant because of the fact now the feelings wont ever be mutual ever again" she says as we end up getting ourselves out of that corner of the school. 'The feelings still feel like they are here... I thought they said that these feelings would be gone?' I thought as I felt my heart rate increase "Hey Yaomomo we can continue this talk after the sleepover" I said as I took ahold of her hand "I won't ever leave your side" I said feeling the blood rush up into my face, seeing her eyes shimmer after I said that.

Something tells me.
I still may have feelings, which is a rare case for me...
But I'm conflicted...
I have two know....

================================================================================

Ok so for how this story is starting to show is the fact that not only Jiro still realized she had still caught feelings for momo (even tho she got the surgery she shouldn't have them, but in retrospect even through a change in yourself you can't stop yourself from liking the person)

Stay tuned for the next chapter
and yes
Theres going to be two parts in the Sleepover, because I do like
to draw out the storys, but more depth into them.

Hope yall enjoy this story and Thanks so much for 400 views!!! y'all rock!

Stay tuned and remember

Stay shippy!!