Sleepover Part 4!?!?

OK BEFORE I START HOLY SHIT 1.3k VIEWS !?!? YALL KILLING IT WHEN I LEGIT STARTED THIS ALMOST 1 MONTH AGO?!? AAAHHHH

*coughs* ok now...

I know what you guys want..

and it will be in the next chapter ;)

this chapter is gonna be leading up to a smut (JUST AS A HEADS UP)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiro's POV:

I look over towards Momo, Than dart my eyes over to Mina "Wha.. wha... what are you guys planning!?!" I stuttered trying to cover my face "Whats wrong Kyokun~" Mina said in a teasing manor me looking at her hand as she has one earjack wrapped around her fingers, playing with the tip of it with her thumb. I looked over to Yaomomo, shes playing with the other one moving it towards her face. "Yao..Yaomomo" I murmured  noticing she smiles as she places it in her mouth causing me to shutter. "YAOMOMO WHA..WHA..WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I shout moving my hands from infront of my face as I hear Mina giggle "Awww look at Kyo, Mo shes so flustered" Mina says as she does the exact same thing causing my face to turn into a even brighter shade of red. "stooooopp" I squeal out feeling my body shaking "Her face is now brighter than Kirishima's hair!" Toru says as she takes a picture "I'm sending that to Kiri!" Toru says as I squeak out a cry for help.

{MEANWHILE AT THE DORMS}
Kirishima's POV:

When I placed the controller down after playing a few rounds of Super smash Ultimate with Baku, Denki, Shinso, Sero, and Sato. My phone vibrates, "Ayee what did you get bro?" Denki says as he goes over to me and leans on my shoulder. "Don't fucking lean on my boyfriend like that dunce face!" Bakugou says as he pushes Denki's head off my shoulder and place his head on mine instead. "Note taken" Denki says with his head on the floor. I pull out my phone to see a picture of Jirosan next to Momo and Mina. I tilt my head to the side as I read the line under the picture "MomoMinaJiro is a cute pairing if I do get to say this!! just look at it!" I read out to the others now seeing Denki's head dart up. "WAIT WHAT" he says as he grabs my phone "BRO THATS MINE!" "I KNOW BUT LOOK AT THE WAY THEY HAVE HER EARJACKS IN THEIR MOUTHS" Denki says as I grin "She only allows the people she has feelings for... to touch them.." Than I realize "How did Jirobro keep her feelings for Momo-san?" I said as Bakubabe chuckles. "No matter how much earphones hated having those feelings for ponytail, the heart wants what the heart fucking wants" he says as he grabs the phone from denki. Shinso looks up from petting Nibbles "I'm guessing they all knew Todoroki is now with Iida and Izuku" He says as Bakugou chuckles "God damn they have Earphones in a very rough spot, Maybe I should help her out" He says as he types some stuff up on my phone.

{Ok back to the sleepover!}

Jiro's POV: 

I'm struggling, trying to keep myself calm and keep myself out of how much gay panic I have just been put into, seeing Toru wave her phone in the air "I GOT A RESPONSE!" She says as I gulp. "'Listen here Raccoon eyes and ponytail, stop torturing earphones! why don't you fuckasses go and play spin the bottle or something fucking else!' From Bakugou" Toru reads as I sigh a relief and see her phone screen light up again. Toru gasps before reading the lines "'Or if you guys want to fucking continue that take it into a bedroom!' From bakugou and I got another one" Toru reads outloud "'Y'all ain't gonna be ready for the bedroom fun with Jirosan! she knows what to do with dem earphones ;)' from Denki" she finished off as I felt my phone vibrate I pick it up to see its a message from kiri