Sleepover part 2!?

IM HYPED TO GET STRAIGHT INTO THE ACTION !! 

~~(A WARNING!! ITS GONNA SOUND VERY SEXUAL, NOT A MATURE RATE)~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiro's POV:

After everybody got situated we started off with a game of never have I ever. But every 2 ones you did, you take a shot of the lowest alch volume, if you lose all 10 fingers you gotta go up to notch higher in the alch volume.
"Kero, I guess I'll start the game, never have I ever flashed anybody" Tsu said as Mina, Momo, and Uraraka puts a finger down. "Now its my turn, Never have I ever was caught in a 'Bad Incident'" Momo says as I gulp looking over to Mina and Toru. Me, Mina, and Toru put down a finger "iittee I guess dumbass energy is a thing that doesn't happen to many people" Mina chuckles as she takes the shot. "Ok never have I ever was told that I seemed 'overly sexual'" Mina says as Me,Momo,Tsu, and Raka puts a finger down. "Oh looks like Yaomomo isnt as innocent as I thought" Mina chuckles as she passes Momo and Uraraka a shot. "Im still concerned with what got you three in trouble" Momo says as she takes the shot, having both me and mina jaw dropped. "Wait HOW DID YOU TAKE THAT SO GODDAMN SMOOTH!?" Mina shouts as I giggled with Mina's shock, "What had happened was a Bakusquad party and Baku getting mad that a guys went hitting on Kiri and Mina, a few tried to grope Toru" I said looking at my shot glass, "Me, Bakugou, Denki, and Sero all ended up fighting those guys" I said as Mina turned to me "as the one guy basically forced you to kiss him-""urrg why did you remind me" I gagged as I looked at momo's face who just showed rage.

"WHAT!"She screams as I finish my shot " The guy said 'girls like you are reallly sexy' and he practically slammed me into the counter and kissed me" I said as Mina growled under her breath. "He almost lost his face that night because Baku being a angry drunk and seeing that everyone in his crew was getting messed with, he was furious"  Mina said "We got kicked out because the owner of the bar came down to see not only his bar exploded, half of his 'high paying' friends were injured beyond just bandages" I said as me and Mina high fived.
"What did you guys do?" "Kiri pratically went breaking tables, Denki and Sero started a glass toss game from one side to the other side, Toru.. what did you do?" I asked as she laughed "I sprayed the floor with the alcohol tubs " She said as I remembered "Right right, Bakugou legit blew up some of the guys from just slapping the shit out of them and ball tapping them, Mina Sprayed Acid on the stuff on the ceiling making the wires melt and those lights crashing down" I said as Mina chuckles "While you either plugged your ear into the assholes heads or connected them to the speakers and blew the window's and mirrors to smithereens" Mina said as Momo just looked disappointing. "That could of killed them Jiro.." "I knooow Yaomomo, I didn't go too strong with my heart vibrations" I said with a wink to Momo, she turned her head fast.
"Ok, its my turn, Never have I ever got caught playing 'hookie' " I said as Tsu put her finger down. "Jiro I question more and more about you" Momo says as she looks at the game, everyone had put two fingers down, minus Toru "ok my turn!!" Raka says with a smirk appearing "Never have I ever played the 'moaning' game with my friends" She said as I just felt my face turn red, Me,Mina,Toru put a finger down. Mina began to laugh, she looked at me and than Toru and smirked "Oh yeah~~" Mina started causing everybody's face to turn red "OOHH Yeeaah~~" Toru said louder than mina. 

I cough, Looking up at others "OOOH YEAA~~, FUCK ME HARDER~~" I squealed louder than Toru as Mina busts a gut laughing. "OH MY FUCKING GOOODDD I WISH YOU WERE IN MY MIDDLE SCHOOL!!" Mina laughs "THE GIRLS WOULD OF LOVED PLAYING THIS GAME WITH YOU!" She says through snorts "AYE Miss Pinky became miss Piggy" I said started to laugh as I looked over to Momo who's eyes just stared at me, completely through my soul. "Oh oh my turn~, Never have I ever 'accidentally turned on a friend'" Toru says as, I notice momo looking at my fingers and darting her eyes back to mine. 'I think I just did... oops' I chuckle as Mina began to giggle too.
Me, Mina, Momo,Tsu, and Raka all put down a finger. Me and Mina go and grab another shot "psssst, why don't we make this more fun for us?" Mina whispers as I nod my head "100 proof rum for just us two" "You got the 100 proof white rum?" I asked as Mina pulls it out slowly from the bag next to the drinks.