Overnight fun to Morning kisses (SMUT!)

I wasn't going to have y'all wait long!
so lets get this started!
and yes I will make this chapter a wee bit longer 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo's POV: 

Me and Mina are pulling Jiro into my room as we close the door Jiro puts her earjacks around our hands and pokes it into our wrists as we let her go. "Wait!! can I actually get prepared for this!?" Jiro says with a tone of worry in her voice "Kyo.. whats wrong" I asked as I walk next to Mina, as she places her other hand around my waist. "I .. I don't even know how to feel about this?!" Jiro says as she points at us "I don't know how to feel because I have feelings for both of you!! and this just seems so wrong to-" I saw Mina run up and place her lips on Jiro, I walk behind her and pulled the both of them towards me "How do you think we feel?" I say to her seeing her eyes dart over to me. She pulls away from the kiss with Mina "Wait did that mean-" "We both gained feelings for each other, and we noticed that when we were sober" Mina says as she placed her head on Jiro's shoulder "But now we are just horny drunk girls" Mina giggles as she wraps her arms around Jiro "Whawhawha!" Jiro stutters as I lean in to kiss Mina "Oh my god ... is this real!?" Jiro stuttered noticing me slowly leaning myself down sitting on her lap.

~No ones POV:~ 

Momo places her arms around Jiro's neck as her kiss with Mina got more intense, Mina still having her arms wrapped around Jiro's waist tightens her grip causing Jiro to start squirming. Mina giggles into the kiss and moves her hands under Jiro's lower half of her shirt causing Jiro to squeak. "Why do you two make me feel so god damn hot.." Jiro murmurs as she wraps her arms around Mina and Momo. Momo letting go of the kiss with Mina, "Because your horny too.." Mina says nuzzling up to Jiro's neck as she squeaks "Kyo, we want you so bad right now!" Momo says as she puts a rough kiss onto Jiro's lips, begging her to just be with them right now. Jiro opens her mouth letting her tongue dart around Momo's , causing Momo to moan in Jiro's mouth. Mina looking up at the two girls making out, she places little nibbles on Jiro's neck causing her to slightly moan in the kiss. Pulling away from the kiss Jiro smirks "Why the fuck don't we take this to the bed right over there" She says as her earphones wrap around both Mina's and Momo's wrists, as they try to move their hands "Wait how strong is your earjacks Kyo?" Mina says as she noticed they worked well as cuffs "Oh trust me I can use these things for more fun than just cuffing the hands together " Jiro says as she sits down on Momo's bed Pulling Mina towards her letting go of Mina with her earjack Momo who is still wrapped in Jiro's earjack leans onto the bed realizing that the other earjack begins to lift up her shirt.

 "My god Kyo your earjacks can do alot" Momo mutters as she see's Jiro pulling off Mina's shirt, leaning on Mina's bare skin shes giving kisses and bite marks around her collarbone. Mina twitches not knowing that Jiro was able to do this stuff "Holy shit Kyo you know this more than I thought you would" Mina says through Moans as Jiro begins to leave hickeys on Mina's chest right about her Boobs going up her neck, biting harder and sucking harder causing Mina to Moan louder "Oh god Kyo !" Mina screeches wrapping  her arms around Jiro's neck as she goes up to face Mina. "Your surprised, well its just starting" Jiro says teasing throwing Mina over her head untwisting her earjacks from being around Momo's clothes and hands, crawling ontop of Momo, placing her hips down on Momo's "My my Yaomo is so red" Jiro says as she leans down grabbing ahold of Momo's bra pulling her up for a forceful kiss, biting Momo's lower lip to just dart her tongue in Momo's mouth. Mina panting from the force Jiro had. Jiro let goes of Momo's lips and looks over to Mina "So Mina, Yaomo, do you guys really wanna see what I can do with my earjacks" Jiro says as she slowly licks her lips "Please! Kyo! don't just tease us"Mina and Momo say in unison "You two need to get prepared to become my fucking bottoms" Jiro says as she gets off the bed turning around to see Momo crawling up to Mina, They began to kiss, rough and sloppy. Jiro took off her pants as she sits on the bed crawling up to both girls sitting right next to them as they are making out, slowly making her earjacks take off their bra's. Momo lets go of Mina's lips both heavy breathing looking over to Jiro who is only wearing her Bra and Panties "So Yaomomo gets to be my toy first" Jiro says as her earjacks wrap around momo's nipples squeezing them and turning them causing Momo to moan from the pleasure, Jiro leans up Kissing Mina sloppily as she fondles with Mina's Pants with her hands. Jiro hears Momo moan as her earjacks slowly go down from the tip of her nipples down to the boobs, squeezing and twisting them constantly going up and down from her boobs. Jiro than places her hands once she was done moving Mina's pants off of her, she places her hands close to Mina's neck Pulling away from the kiss and moves her towards Momo.