Wounds and Thoughts

Kirishima's POV:

"Jiro.. how long has this been going on for you?" I asked as she leaned her head onto my leg "Mine started 3 weeks ago" Jiro said as she looked up "that was" "about the time Momo and Todoroki started dating... and she told me, because I'm her best friend" Jiro says with a groan. "yours is Momo... while mine is Bakugou...." I said while I began to lift Jiro up "There must be something we can do!! Momo was worried that you were not in class!!" I said than placing one of my hands behind my head scratching my head "All she does is care for me.. it's nice but not enough.. I may have to do what Mina went to do.." Jiro says as she coughs up more pedals "Mine only just makes thorns come out from my veins nothing this bad has happened to me yet" I said as I pull my sleeve down. 

"Thats because you and Bakugou share your feelings together, like how Denki and Shinso are a pare Sero and Sato are together Izuku and Iida, Tsu and Ochako, and so much more" she says almost in tears "I want to feel happy for her, but the thorns around my heart will kill me before I can be happy for her!" Jiro says as she rests her head on my chest, coughing leaving some blood stains on my shirt. My chance to help my brosis was upon me, as Im holding Jiro I message Mina 

RedRocks: ayyee Alien Queen I need help.. 

Alien Queen: Whats good my Rock Brotha?

RedRocks: Jiro wants to go through the removal of the Hanahaki disease

Alien Queen:.... She told you about the momo thing too? and how it started from that?

RedRocks:... yea.. 

Alien Queen: Yes, we just need to tell the others, the best thing for jiro until she can get the appointment, is to stay away from Momo.

Alien Queen: the more negative reactions she has with seeing or being near her, the worst it will be for her

RedRocks: Ok so operation, keep Jiro from dying due to thorns wrapped around her heart

Alien Queen: Or just Operation, Keep away.

RedRocks: yea... that ones better and shorter..

I rub Jiro's back "Aye Jiro-san... I still need to go back to class" she nods as she leans up from my shirt "I'm sorry I held you here while class was going on.." she says as I chuckled "Brosis! I'm just glad to be here to help you!" I said giving her a hug as I jump off her bed "Get some actual rest and look through the meds, you don't want to have bakubro go nurse mode and force feed you one to help" I said hearing her giggle "It would be a funny sight" She says as she gets up and grabs the bag of Meds. I walk out of her dorm, making sure to hear her playing her guitar as I start walking back to the elevator.

Momo's POV:
'What's taking Kirishima so long? it's been 30 minutes, even Bakugou is getting antsy' I thought as I saw him walk into the room Sensei looked over to him with a stare as Kirishima took his seat. "Well since Kirishima is back Im going to take my nap now, so class I guess is dismissed to go with quirk training" Sensei said as he laid down in his chair and fell to sleep. "Already class lets go down and get changed to gym wear!! we need to be professional about it!" Iida says as he gets up and starts lining everyone at the door. "Is everyone ready??" I asked seeing Kirishima talk to Bakugou, Sero, and Denki. I start walking towards them to see Bakugou look up at me "What the fuck you doing coming over to us ponytail?" He snarls at me as I feel somebody pull my arm and stand infront of me "She was wondering why you guys aren't lined up for training" Todoroki says "Well we will fucking line up when we are ready! Icy hot bastard" Bakugou snarls as I walk up to Kirishima "is Jiro ok? I'm worried about her" "Oh don't worry Momo-san! Jiro is going to be ok soon" He says with a big smile "I heard her playing her guitar once I left, and that's because the Meds Recovery girl gave her seemed to have helped her look and feel better" He says as I darted my eyes over to Denki and Sero who seem to look upset. "Well you heard from him, now get back to the shitty Dekusquad with you and your flaming fuck of a boyfriend!" Bakugou says as he pulls Kirishima towards him, now looking sad as well as Kirishima.

I sighed and I turned around walking towards Todoroki as he's pissed at the way Bakugou talked to me. "You want me to freeze or burn that Angry Pomeranian?" He says causing me to giggle "No he's just going through some rough times.. two of his friends aren't feeling good, it's understandable to get hostile over it" I said as I walked back up to Iida who is leading everybody down to the gym. "Hey Iida I'm gonna see if Jiro is willing to come down and join us in the gym" I said as he gives the thumbs up "Good thinking Momo! Jiro needs to continue training her quirk" He says as I walk towards the elevator. 

Bakugou's Pov:
"Urg that was more of a close one" I snarled as I looked over to Kirishima who is looking at the Elevator. "Why are you?" "Momo is going on the elevator..." Kirishima says as he goes running up the steps "Fucking hell ponytail!" I say following behind Kiri as Denki and Sero follow behind us. "It will be faster if I just" I use my explosions to get me up the stairs to the floor Jiro's room is on "I'll be up there first you guys better fucking get there before she does!" I snarl as I open the stair door to see Sero had Spiderman Kirishima and Denki up right behind me. "Fucking good job idiots.." I said as we ran towards Jiro's dorm "Aye earphones the boys are coming in" "Mkay"I heard coming from the other side of the door as we all fell in Kirishima closing and locking the door behind us. "What the fuck is up with you guys?" Jiro says as she stands above us helping us up one at a time "We wanted out of class.. but we brought our Switches so we can play Mario kart!!" Denki says as I forgot he keeps all our switches with him in his backpack because anytime we dont want to listen to the people in charge we just head to one of our dorms and play games. "I'm fine with this" Jiro says as she plugs her switch into the tv to start the game.
Soon after we started the round, we all heard a knock at the door.
"Aye Denki can you get that?" Jiro says as Denki forgets who is on the other side of the door.
"Ok I'm coming!" Denki says as he opens the door to see Momo.
"How did you guys.. get here before me?" She asks.
Fucking hell Dunce Face...
Who would of thought keeping Momo away from Jiro was going to be this hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I just write two chapters of this in one day, yes, will there prob be more of this today
I don't know I hope so because this has been stuck in my head since I went to sleep.
Stay shipping and stay tuned!!