Surprise Inside

Momo's POV: 
Iida puts his hand down to pick me up, "I don't think they really do think you and Jiro weren't friends" He says as I grab ahold of his hand "It's just the timing of everything that just happened" He added in. "Everything happened so fast none of us knew what to do, but we all decided to help" He says bringing me to the door to see Bakugou playing with a small animal. "What the fuck do you want Ponytail?"Bakugou snarls as Kirishima grabs the animal from Bakugous hands. "What is that?" I asked as Kirishima sighed "Please don't tell Jiro-san but" "We got earphones a fucking chinchilla" He says as he goes over to pet the Chinchilla in Kirishima's arms. "How and who got her the Chinchilla?" I asked as Mina jumps "Oh oh Me and Bakugou got her a Chinchilla, I asked Koda were would be a good place to buy one and he told me" Mina says as Bakugou scoffs. "We are allowed to have animals Ponytail, Shitty hair had given me a puppy awhile ago and I named him poprocks" Bakugou says as Kirishima blushed.

"Yea! and Bakubabe gave me a kitten and I named her Sparkles" He says as the Chinchilla goes over to Denki "Denki and Sero gave me a Ferret and I named him Pikachu" Mina says "I got two Guinea pigs from Bakugou and Kirishima and I named them Pebbles and Coco " Sero says as Denki chimes in "I got a Bearded Dragon from Mina and named her Venom" He says as the Chinchilla runs over to Uraraka and Tsu.  "Kero how'd you guys know she likes Chinchilla's?" Tsu asked as Bakugou laughs "Because we all knew she loves them, its one of her favorite animals" "This is still very sweet, I never knew you to be a sweetheart to your friend group" Raka says as Kirishima nods and blushes "Bakusquad is best squad" Kirishima chuckles as Mina giggles. Mina walks over to me "denki is going to surprise Shino with a Kitten as well" She whispers into my ear as I giggled. 

"You guys are sweet... I wish I didn't get on your bad side.." I said with a frown as everyone else looked at me "Momo-san your not on our bad side?" Kirishima says as Bakugou scoffs "Well minus Bakugou but he doesn't like many people" Kiri says as he elbows his boyfriend. "We are sorry for the way we acted, its just.. we wanted Jiro to live in peace before the Surgery" Denki says as Tsu and Raka walk towards me with the Chinchilla in their hands. "We were merely surprised about everything that happened for the last week?" Uraraka said as Tsu nodded Toru placed her hands on my shoulder. "We need to have a girls night !! so we all can fix some of this broken trust" Toru says as Mina nods "Oh my god girl!! we do need it!!" Mina looks over to me "What about tomorrow?" She asks as I look down "Why do you guys want me there?" I asked still feeling guilt for everything that happened.

 "Because your our friend still Momo!" Uraraka says giving me a hug "Kero!!" Tsu jumps into giving me a hug as well. "group hug momo-san!!" Kirishima says as everybody from the class that's in and around Jiro's room goes and gives me a hug. "You guys are so sweet" I said nearly in tears "Now extra's lets get out of Jiro's room before she comes in... its been a few hours" Bakugou says as everyone nodded. Raka and Tsu put the Chinchilla back into its large cage thats hanging from the ceiling of the room. "It sure as hell got a big cage" I said with Mina chuckling "Well unlike Dogs and Cats they are more adventurous"  She says "My Ferret has a big cage too due to how many times its gotten out before" She adds in.

"Ya Pikachu and Sparkles loves to play together!!" Kirishima says as he leans onto my shoulder.
I sigh "I wish I didn't have a date with Todoroki.. I would like to party with the entire class to celebrate" I said as I see Izuku talking with Todoroki who seemed to have made it to outside of Jiro's room. "Well Momo sweetheart we can always have our dates not as often" Todoroki says as he kisses my cheek "But what about" "Babe nothing is more important than how we are with our classmates.. I should of been nicer to Jiro.. she has been your best friend for months" He says as he looks at Izuku "As Midoriya has been my best friend" He says now looking at Izuku smiling big. "I would love to re-kindle the friend group once again" Todoroki says with a smirk.