Chapter 1

You wake up to a call. You pick up your phone and see it's your bestfriend, tay. You roll your eyes and don't answer. You get up since your not going back to sleep. You take your shower and get dressed.

You go downstairs

You go downstairs. You're freshly moved out. You was tired of your moms bullshit. She was always bitching about your job and how your too young to work like that. You was assassin but your never told her. You never told her due to not being able to. How would it sound to tell your mom that you kill people? Granted bad people. But still it'll break her heart. Your mom always been a loving woman. She doesn't believe in other people killing other people bad or good. You only joined to avenge your uncle and dad. You grab a water bottle and sit on your couch. You turn on the tv and get on your phone. You don't have school it's Saturday.  You was scrolling through TikTok when the lights turn off. You lean forward and grab your gun under your couch. You grip it in your hands. You turn off your phone and sat there waiting. Suddenly someone put you in a choke hold. You grip their arm and back flip over them taking their arm with you. They yanks there arm up then back and release you. You fall to the ground. You pop up and you hear the gun clock and press to your forehead. You do the same. The cold metal to your forehead makes you smile. The lights turn back on. You see it's tay. She smirks at you and flips the gun around and puts it in the waistband of her pants. She look at you and frowns.
Tay: boss called us. He has a new mission.
I smirk at and her as she stares at me. Finally. A new mission.