Chapter 5

Home tour in next chapter
We pulled up to a gigantic house. You realize it was in a gated community but away from all the houses. It was basically in the forest. It had its own gate and security. You got pass security since they already knew you. You wasn't surprised because Marcus always goes all out when it comes to housing. You get out the car and head into the house. You and Tay go your separate way when you get to the 3 floor. Their 9 bedrooms. You get confused on the 9 bedroom when there's only going be like 7 of y'all living there. You shrug it off and you go to your room. After you brought in everything  and unpack everything you and Tay meet in the living room. Tay got the number that Marcus gave us and texted the boys parents and told them that we're here and that they can go ahead and drop them off. After she hung up y'all decided y'all wanted Starbucks. You was about to leave when you realize you both can't go. You stopped and Tay bumped into you.
Tay: yo wtf man
Y/n: we both can't go the boys are on their way.
Tay: fuck. I'll stay.
Y/n: you sure cause you can go.
Tay: nah go ahead.
She went back upstairs and you leave. You pull up at the Starbucks and get out. You walk into the store and everyone looks at you. You look around and smile. You went and stood in line. You look up from your phone to see a group of guys looking at you. You look and smiled. You look back down at your phone. These people down here got some staring issues. Back where I live a mf get bust in their shit for staring. It's disrespectful. You get to the barista and order your drinks. They give it to you and you turn to leave. You wasn't even 2 steps away from the counter when one the boys from the table that was staring cane up to you.
??: um hey.
You looked him up and down.
Y/n: wassup
He looked down. Rubbing the back off his neck. He looked embarrassed. Hand in his pockets. Rocking back and fourth on the heel of his foot.
??: so my friends dared me to get your number. S-so can I have your number...
He said under his breath. You laughed.
Y/n: sure.
He looked up and you smiled at him. He looked away quickly. You see his face red. He hands you his phone. You put your number in then handed back to him.
??: thanks.
Y/n: what's your name?
??: malcom
Y/n: well malcom I'll be expecting a text from you.
You look over his shoulders and see his friend recording and hyping him up. You grab his chin and kissed his cheek. when you pull away his face was red and he looked at you wide eyed. You winked and left. You got back home. You got out the car and went into the house. You went straight to the kitchen and put the drinks down. You wondered if the boys are here. You go into the living to see Tay on the small couch facing you laughing and 7 boys in on the couch with their backs facing you. Tay looks at you. The boys turn around. Damn they was fine asf.
TBC