Chapter 14

You make it to the airport and get inside. The boys finish getting everything out the car and you text your pilot to see if they're here. They give you the yes and you put your phone in your back pocket.
Y/n: they're here.
Tay: damn did they ever leave
Y/n: I don't think so.
Tay: the man has no life
You chuckled and look to see if the boys are finished. They sit there looking at you and you whip your head towards the loading area. They flow you outside and they look at you. You look for your jet and see it. You start walking towards it. The flight assistant standing outside waiting.
Y/n: the boys have the bags.
Flight assistant: what boys?
You look back to see the boys with their jaw dropped and their stuff on the ground. You clap your hands and they look at you.
Tay: Pick your jaw up and come on!
Skip the house.
You make it back to your house. You walk in and out your keys down. The boys follow behind.
Kairi: what the fuck this is bigger than the other one!
You laugh
Y/n: go pick your rooms.
Everyone goes and you and Tay goes the kitchen to talk.
Tay: should I tell my dad we back?
Y/n: yeah he should know. You never know
Tay: I'm going out then.
Y/n: we just got back don't you want to relax
Tay: ha you crack me up girl you know me. I stay busy.
She head towards the door and you yell after her.
Y/n: you got to get a break somehow
Tay: uh huh see you tonight.
She leaves and you sigh. You look around and see your pool. You feel like sitting in the sun. You get to your room and try to find something to wear. You choose a black swimming suit with a V going down stopping just above your belly button. You put on a long pink shirt. You outside and take the shirt off. You put it on your chair along with your towel. You turn and jump into the pool. You floated on your back in the water only your head out of water.
Mattia POV
Me and the boys been chilling in my room. Alejandro and Kairi was making TikToks while Roshuan and Alvaro was live. Me and Robert was playing the game. I won for the second time in the row. Robert threw the controller door.
Robert: fuck this.
I chuckled.
Mattia: I'm going get snack. You want anything?
Robert: chips.
Mattia: guys I'm going get snacks I be back.
I went downstairs and started grabbing things. I look outside and see y/n walking getting out the pool. I watch as she walks towards her chair. I watch as she drips water everywhere her hair dripping down. She grabs her towel. She starts drying off. She bent down to dry her legs. Fuck she looks so sexy. Her body was enough to make my member feel weird. She comes back up and wipes the back of her neck. She puts the towel around her arm and grabs her phone. She starting coming back in. I quickly start grabbing things and act like I wasn't watching her. I heard the door slide open and close and lock.
Y/n: hi Mattia.
Mattia : hey
I look up and see her looking down at her phone. She looks back up and smiles then She walks out of the kitchen I watch her go upstairs. When she out of sight I sigh. Fuck I want to fuck her so bad now. I grab the snacks and head upstairs. I put the snacks on my bed.
Mattia: hey I be back.
Everyone: ok
I leave the room and goes to y/n's. I knock on the door. Y/n doesn't answer. I open the door and I hear the shower running. I sit on her bed and her phone goes off. I see there's a text from Tay. Her previews are turned off so I can't see. She comes out the bathroom with shorts and a tank top. I look at her and bite my lip.
Y/n: what are you doing in here
She says with a confused smile. I get up and wrap my arms around her.
Back to y/n POV
I came out the bathroom to see Mattia on my bed. I asked him what he was doing and he came up to me and wrap his arms around me pulling me closer to him. He kiss me.
Mattia: jump.
I jump and he catches me. He takes me to my bed and lays me down and he lays on top of me. He goes to my neck and kisses my sweet spot. I moan quietly. He takes off my shirt and kisses my stomach while always leaving hickeys. I bite my lips as he move to my V line. I suck in my stomach as he softly kisses it because it tickles. He takes off my short and comes back up. He kisses me again. His hand slips in my underwear and start to finger me and I moan. He smirks while biting his lip. He was going painful slow.
Y/n: go faster
He goes faster and I moan. Soon he's going really fast and I was a moaning mess. I was about to reach my high.
Y/n: I'm- I'm g-g-going cum
He goes faster a loud moan escape my mouth and I cum on his fingers. He pull his fingers out and licks them.
Mattia: you taste amazing.
You look at him and smile.
Y/n: let's go to the boys.
Mattia gets up and you follow him to his room. You hang with the boys until Tay gets back home. She brought food and yall eat.
Tay: get sleep we going see Bryson tomorrow.
They agreed and after they finished eating they went upstairs and went to sleep. You went to the living room and started watching tv. Tay came and sat beside you. She lays her head on your shoulder and you rest your head on hers. Later she started crying. You hug tight and cries with her.
Tay: i thought I lost him. I thought I'll never see him.
Y/n: shhh I know.
The next morning
You got up and shower you got dressed into this.

You go downstairs and everyone's eating

You go downstairs and everyone's eating. After you eat the others got ready. Then you headed into the hospital.
Skip the hospital
You got to the hospital and went to the desk.
Y/n: we're here for Bryson y/l/n
Nurse: yes he's in room 110. There's only two people allowed to go in at the right moment.
Tay: that's ok it's just me and her anyways.
You get to the room and open the door. He's still asleep. You go over and smile. You cups his face in your hands. His eyes slowly open. He moves around for a bit and fully open his eyes.
Bryson: who are you?