Chapter 3

The boss, Marcus, sat down. He was a tall extremely handsome. He has a scar down his eye, that don't only make him more imitating buh add to his beautiful. He was dark skinned like chocolate. Smooth skin. No ache nothing. Nice white teeth.  Nice short hair. Really really buff. He the most good looking person you ever see. He was nice too, when wanted to be.He married with 2 kids. Beautiful wife! Damn how everything's go so right for him?
Marcus: sit down.
You and Tay sit. Marcus sits down.  He don't like to waste time.
Marcus: I'm in a hurry. So listen and don't interrupt me. You're going to b spying on some kids from-
Y/n: noPe I don't spy!
Tay: I don't spy I kill.
Marcus: shut up! Damn! Anyways you'll have to move to New Jersey for this..... don't think of it as spying. You're basically there body guards. I have got a notice that they have a hit on them. These boy are who you're going protect. Once you kill the assassins trying kill them you are free to come back.
I'm not a spy. I'm not a bodyguard I'm an assassin and I kill and that's it. I can't say no he our boss. Plus I made a promise to myself. I will help anyone in danger and I won't complain. If these boys are deeply in danger I would help. I have a eye I can help. I am going to help. You look over at Tay.
Tay: fine dad.
Oh forgot to mention. Marcus is Tay's dad.
Y/n: if they're in danger I will gladly help.
You leave and head home. After you drop Tay you got to your house and started packing. New mission new type of job. You got this.
Y/n: you will not fail them. You will not fail your promise. You will not fail your uncle dad and brother. You will not fail yourself.
You whisper to yourself as you go to car. You put your stuff in the back. You go to pick up Tay. Y'all head to the airport. You board your plane and the plane takes off.
You will not fail.