Chapter 4

We get out the car and we board the jet. We have our own private jet. When we sit down Marcus came from the back room. He sat don in front of us.
Marcus: so during the mission you will keep your names. You will be going to Passaic Valley High School. You're be in all classes with each student. Y/n when you don't have a classes with them, Tay does and Tay if you don't y/n does. I have talked to the parents and they've agreed to have you and Tay share a house with all of them. I have already had the house paid for. Y'all would not let any of them out your sight-
Tay: what if they need to go to the bathroom.
Tay is from the Caribbeans so she has a Jamaican accent. She tends to be sarcastic sometimes. Marcus look at her and rolled his eyes at her at the question and Tay just laughed she love asking dumb questions.
Marcus: make sure to make a strong vibe with them. Obviously you need to be on their good side so they'll trust you. When you get there call the parents and tell them so they can jump them off. Now on to the information.
Marcus stands up and goes to the front of the room and turns on the projection onto the glass frame. He click on pictures of a 6 boys. Damn this house is about to be very crowded. But of course it's going be a big house but still who going be able to keep up with all them. Marcus starts pointing at them.
Marcus: this is Robert Georges, Roshuan Diah, Alvaro Romero, Alejandro Rosario, Mattia Polibio and Kairi Cosentino. They all either 16 or 17. I forgot therefore you'll have to ask them yourselves. That's all I know so you would have to get to know them yourselves also. And don't fall in love with them. You'll have no chance over the millions of people that want them. 
Tay: please..... they'll end up falling for me.
Tay whispers under breath so only you could hear. You giggle and cough to cover it up. Tay smiles as she cross both her legs and arms.
Tay: so father tell me..... if they have millions of people who adore them why would they need our protecting?
Marcus: because daughter. When you have love you also have hate. How do you think happens when they take someone girl or someone realize they'll never fall for them.
You look him in his eyes.
Y/n: they'll wouldn't want anyone else to have them if they can't.
You answered the last question ignoring the 1st. Marcus point at you.
Marcus: exactly. They have a hit on them for what reason I wouldn't know. But the parents do have some suspicions about the girls they've been hanging out with. Mrs Cosentino said she found one of the girls putting a white substance into one of the drinks. Obviously she came up with a excuse so that they wouldn't give it to them and she threw it out.
Poison. You shake your head.
Marcus: we're about to land. You have you mission and the information you need. So good and I'll see y'all when it's over.
You and Tay nods and the jet lands. You stand up and get off. It speeds off once you're inside the airport. You and Tay go outside to find out your cars is already there. Tay hops in here and you hop in yours. You speed off putting the address of the house in your gps. As you drive you think about all the possibilities that can happen. You already know you can not fall in love again so you knock that possibility of your head. You think about failing. Failing them. Losing them. You grip the steer tighter. You shake your head and think to yourself.
Y/n: you wouldn't fail them. You will protect them with all your might. Like your protecting yourself. Like your protecting the brother you failed your father which you failed. You uncle which you failed. You've failed them y/n and got damn it you'll won't fail another one.