Chapter 13

Previously:
He brings your face closer and he kisses your forehead. Then your cheek. Then your nose. Then your lips. When your lips lock you get a feelings in your stomach. Like butterflies. You melt into the kiss. Soon your get a call. You pull away and grab your phone.
Y/n: hello?
??: is this y/f/n (your full name)
Y/n: yes it is
??: well this is doctor smith calling about Bryson y/l/n
Y/n: ok
Doc: he just woken up from his coma.
You drop your phone.

Now on my little spy
You drop your phone. You fall to the ground in tears. Mattia catches you sinking down with you.
Mattia: whats wrong
He hold you close to his chest.
Mattia: GUYS!
Everyone comes running down the stairs. Tay rushes towards you. She taking you out of mattias arms.
Tay: what happened
Y/n: b-b-bryce......
She goes silent.
Tay: w-what about him?
Y/n: he woke up.
She falls silent. You see tears from in her eyes. She pulls you into a hug. You cry together.
Mattia: sorry to break up whats happening but what's going on.
Tay pulls away and looks you in your eyes then you at the boys. She wipes her hands on her pants.
Tay: we're taking a trip.
The boys look at each other and smile.
Everyone: ok
The next morning
When you wake up you jump out of bed. You go to take a shower. You're so happy your dancing in the shower almost falling everytime.  When you get out you brush your teeth and put this on

  When you get out you brush your teeth and put this on

You go downstairs and into the kitchen. Everyone already there.
Mattia: you look happy today
Y/n: my brothers alive Mattia I'm excited.
Roshuan: eat because if you don't you won't be so happy
He puts a price of toast in your mouth
Y/n: thanks mom
You take the toast and eat it.
Roshaun: your welcome
Everyone gives you a confused look.
Y/n: what he the mom.
(Let's face it Roshuan is the mom of the group)
Everyone nods and continues to eat. Tay runs downstairs in her pjs. She has her speaker and phone. She slides into the kitchen singing and dancing. She gets on the table and starts jumping and singing. Everyone laughs and joins her. We haven't had this much fun in forever. The songs comes off and we all fall to the ground laughing.
Tay: wooooo
We was out of breath. Tay checks her watch.
Tay: we leaving in an hours. If your not ready we're leaving you.
Tay gets up and goes upstairs. Everyone goes up stairs to start packing.
Mattia: can you help me pack
Y/n: yeah
You follow him into his room. Y'all start packing.
10 minutes later
We just finished packing. He basically packed his whole wardrobe. He packed skin care tingz and everything.
Mattia: y/n!
Y/n: Mattia!
Mattia: can you bring me a towel?!
Y/n: yeah!
You get up and get him a towel. You know on the door and he opens it. You hand him the towel with your eyes closed.
Mattia: you can look
You turn your head. You looks him up and down. The towel having from his waist. His body looked so perfect.
Mattia: damn I said look not fulll body examination.
You turn around. You plop on the bed face down while he got dressed. Later you feel the bed sink and mattia kiss your cheek.
Y/n: are you dressed ?
Mattia: what
He turns you on your back
You close your eyes.
Mattia: I'm dressed y/n
You open one eye and he's dressed. You're kind of upset but it's ok because you don't want to do things to him now. Maybe. Mattia smiles at you and kisses you. It soon turned into a make out session. Mattia climb on top of you. His left hand sliding up and down your waist and his right beside your head. He moves to your neck and hits your sweet spot. You moan and he smirks. You pull away. You look him in his eyes.
Y/n: Mattia I'm not ready
Mattia: it's ok. I won't go farther than this.
You nod and he continues to kiss you.
Tay: guys lets go!
Mattia climbs off and grabs his stuff. You follow him out his room and downstairs.
Tay: you ready?
Everyone nods.
Tay: ok lets go.
Y/n: same people as last time
You get in the car. You follow Tay to the airport.
Roshuan: you excited.
Y/n: ofc
Robert: best day of your life right
Y/n: yessss
Everyone laugh and starts talking. You finally get to see your brother again. Alive- awake. You have the opportunity to start over and make sure you don't mess or miss a thing. You get to start over and make things right. You can be there. You can do everything you always wanted to do with him by your side. I get to be with my brother again.