1

lee felix. a man who has not experienced love, nor has he ever wanted to love someone. he just didn't like the idea just yet. he's sweet, but has the craziest friends, and he also has some kind of addiction to the candy shop right around the corner of a street unknown to most of the city's population. him and his friends were one of the lucky few who knew this shop even existed, so what would be better than going to a shop on a weekday and skipping work?

well, it lead them to this situation.

      ✧༺♥༻∞ 

"alright innie, it's your turn!" jisung says, tone filled with excitement.

"uh, i pick truth, i guess!" jeongin said, happily showing off his braces that they love a little too much.

jeongin, jisung, hyunjin and felix, like the responsible adults they were (except for jeongin, who's still in his last year of school), decided to take a day off from both college and work and go into their secret hiding spot— the candy store looming in the more quiet corners of the city.

the group found it when they were in highschool. having spent most of their lives together, they decided they were comfortable enough to walk around the entire city the whole night, even if they had school the day after that, and even if the chances of getting kidnapped was very high. it led them to find this simple, candy shop that was open for 24 hours. from then on, they spent most of their time together in that candy shop, having both their darkest and happiest moments in that sacred place.

they were in that candy shop so frequently to he point where they became very close to the family that owns the shop, especially their eldest son, bang chan.

"ok, i'll pick his truth." felix said, loud enough for all of them to hear it. he paused for a while, pretending to think deeply and dramatically gasping when he thought of the perfect question to ask the younger.

"okay, this is a cliché question but i've been pondering on it for a while now.. do you like chris?" felix asks, masking his knowing tone with obviously fake curiosity, making jisung laugh and jeongin glares at him, his gaze colder than ice.

"nope, i don't. at least not anymore." jeongin says, staring straight at felix who smiles at him sadly, his chest suddenly hit with guilt as he mutters a small "sorry" before hyunjin lightens up the mood by grabbing jisung's hand and playfully ball dancing with him, imaginary music playing in the taller's head, making the rest giggle and dance along.

"it's time for felix's turn!" jisung says, swaying happily with his arms on hyunjin's shoulder while hyunjin's arms were around his waist. (a/n: JAIST)

"i pick dare!" felix shouts, a smirk playing on his face as if he's daring them to give him the hardest dare.

jeongin answers almost immediately, his smile mirroring the same smirk felix planted on his face.

"i dare you to tackle that guy in that shop as soon as he gets out, and if he questions you say you thought he was your friend or something." jeongin says, shocking jisung and hyunjin who quickly recover and grab the youngest towards a small corner.

"we'll watch here!" jisung mouths, while felix rolls his eyes with a stupud smile on his face, trying to ignore the nerves slowly growing in his stomach.

deciding to do more of a direct attack, felix stays in the door front of the store, eyes burning holes towards the stranger's back.

      ✧༺♥༻∞

seo changbin didn't expect himself to be back in here.

the faint smell of old papers and books, combined with the peaceful and quiet environment of this shop, because no one really went here, was seo changbin's heaven. he was never recognized in this shop, because he was usually the only one in it, apart from his grandfather who owns the store. thsi place is where he could relax and rewind from all the stress occuring in his life, by reading and drinking the milky coffee his grandfather offered him for free whenever he came.