9

after the movie, the group of friends stayed there on the couch for a little while longer, tired and too content with the way they were right now to get up and go out of the house. minho, chan, and felix all fell asleep right afterwards, dried tears stained on their cheeks because the movie took a dark turn at the end.

felix genuinely thought that changbin was a phenomenal actor. the way his facial expressions were always perfect in every scene was so shocking to him. after the movie, felix was the last one that was still awake, looking at the actor who was curled up on his shoulder, his mind not really believing that the boy sleeping beside him starred in the tear-jerking movie they all just watched.

while he was thinking about that, he felt himself slowly drifting off into dreamland, thinking about many scenarios that could've happened in the movie, for dreaming always has a multitude of possibilities that unfortunately cannot be fulfilled in real life.

✧༺♥༻∞

changbin was the first to wake up out of the group. he woke up and noticed that there was a freckled face that was only a few centimeters apart from his, his heart rate immediately going haywire. he is absolutely positive that his face was beet red when he pushed away, after all, he just woke up to one of his new friends cuddling him without him even realizing, and he was probably the one who initiated it, so he felt even more embarrassed about the situation.

changbin, being the kind friend that he is, decided to make breakfast for his new group of friends. he does live with himself, so he learned how to cook basic dishes pretty easily. this day, though, he felt like getting out of his comfort zone and creating a breakfast he never tried to make before.

waffles with bacon and eggs on top of it.

it may also seem like a pretty easy dish to create, but the types of dishes changbin can create is only those sunny side up eggs, or simple soups, and it took him almost a year to learn those common things. he grew up from a very rich family, so it was only now that he had a need to fix his life and try to be independent, all while becoming an actor known all around the world. plus, felix and chan are australian, so they might like it if they have a taste of a dish that's not korean- based for once.

changbin whips out his (rarely used) personal cellphone and typed in the recipe to be used for his new dish this morning. once he got it, he scanned the list, and felt a little discouraged because the procedure looked a little too complicated for him, and it was all in english and he can't find any korean websites to look from. luckily, he had english lessons a few months ago for a charity project he did back in the states, so he knew all the basics and can use google translate for the rest.

after about fifteen minutes, the once determined boy started to feel more and more discouraged. while he already has a hard time deciphering complex english terms and constantly having to switch websites for its meaning, he also finds himself stuck doing the same few steps over and over again, messing up every single time.

it came to a point where the actor was so discouraged that he almost stopped cooking and though about resorting back to delivery food, but someone walked over him to check on what he's doing.

"oh, you're awake." changbin states bluntly, still in distress because of his confusion with the recipe without even bothering to turn round to see who he is, he just felt footsteps approach him.

"yeah, why are you reading stuff in english?" a deep husky voice said. changbin's breath hitched when he thought it was felix but once he turned around to get a better view at his friend it was chan with a messy beadhead, still somehow managing to look absolutely stunning.

trying to shake off the low disappointment changbin felt when he realized that it wasn't felix he responded with a nod and started speaking in a husged voice.