10

"so what do you wanna do?" felix asks, not wanting bored due to the absence of their other friends.his chest and head felt a little heavy, and it was hard for him to  "i'm not sure. is there anywhere you wanna go? i'll wear something to cover my face so you don't have to worry about me being recognized." changbin mentioned, making felix smile faintly at the fact that changbin is giving him the liberty to choose.

"i.. honestly kind of wanna stay here right now. it's so cozy in this apartment. but like, at the same time i want to stop by somewhere and get some iced coffee. i mean, i don't feel like going out but i want caffeine and i think we should go if you're up for it." felix says shyly, not entirely used to the idea that he was the one choosing for someone this time.

"do you wanna go out? i mean, it's fine if you don't wanna. i can go out and get the coffee for you." changbin stated because he started noticing something weird in the younger's actions.

"n-no not really but i want coffee-" felix was cut off when he felt a strong pair of hands brush the hair off of his face and a cold forehead pressed against his.

"you're warm." the shorter cut off. he wasn't warm enough to have a heavy fever but his temperature certainly was higher than what's normal for a human body.

"i'm not getting coffee for you, i'm buying tea and i'm making you soup." changbin said firmly, his tone making it sound final.

"w-why? i can still come. i'm a little sick but that doesn't mean i don't have the strength to walk with you." felix reasoned out, not wanting changbin to go through all these lengths for him.

"i want you to get better immediately, okay? if your sickness gets worse, it's gonna be a bigger problem, and i don't want that to happen to you." changbin replied. touching felix with his true kindness.

as changbin got ready to go out, felix felt even more guilty but if he looked at it in a different way, then he also didn't want his condition to get worse, and possibly become a bigger burden to the older.

"tea." he whispers, holding on to changbin's hand to stop him from going out the door.

"what?"

"i don't like tea." felix says shyly, a small smile making its way onto his face.

"noted. i'll get you something else instead. maybe a coffee since that's what you originally wanted." chnagbin says kindly, a soft smile playing on his face.

"okay." felix muttered softly, closing the door as he left as he decides to fall asleep on the couch again while waiting.

felix really didn't want to be a bother, but changbin still kept insisting to help him get better. he's sure that the fever would go away quickly because of his good immune system, but maybe because of everything that's going on right now, he has failed to take care of himself correctly, making him sick. he had work, and swimming practice almost everyday, not to mention all the things that has been happening in his life right now. having to listen to his friends rant about their problems probably took a large toll to him as well. as much as he loves them all, there are times when he wants to talk about his problems too, but he doesn't want to seem selfish or self-centered, because he wasn't that way at all. so he ends up simply listening to them and disregarding his own feelings. he's used to it, so it's fine.

felix works as an english tutor. every weekday, he wakes up early in the morning to be able to contact his students and have a conversation with them in english. his students are from france, so while he calls them, he was able to pick up a little french whenever they would talk to their parents. his students were generally kind and he didn't have a problem with any of them. plus, the pay was extremely well, so he enjoyed this kind of lifestyle.