17

"are you two ready to leave?" changbin asked as they were getting ready to board the train.

"yep, we both are! where's jihae?" hyunjin replied, walking towards the entrance of the train.

"i'm here!" the actress shouted, running towards the trio, various bags on one hand and a large trolley on the other.

"jihae, we're going to a province. not on an international flight." changbin judged, eyeing her up and down.

"still. we're gonna be there for a few days, we must be ready." jihae reasoned, trying to carry all her bags at the same time while everyone else was already able to place their belongings in the compartment area.

"you know what, let me help you with all your things." hyunjin muttered as he came back, assisting jihae with her things lke the gentleman he is. "thanks hyunjin, at least someone here is nice." the actress sneered, mainly aiming it at changbin as they take their seats.

hyunjin, jihae, changbin, and seungmin were on their way to gyeonggi-do for the first movie shoot that will happen for changbin and jihae's new movie. seungmin and hyunjin decided to tag along in order to get exposure and learn how everything works in the film industry, since they were both very interested about it. this experience may also help them in their upcoming project together in las vegas, since they will work together as partners.

the group were told to board a first class train going to the province. seungmin and hyunjin sat together in one compartment while jihae and changbin stay at the compartment across them. although the train ride would last about 2 hours at most, there was free food served and there were beds instead of seats in the train. (im sorry i never rode a train before)

"this is the first time i rode something as fancy as this train." hyunjin said to seungmin once they were all in their respective compartments. "same here, it looks so cool!" the younger exclaimed, looking around in amazement.

after that, it became kind of awkward. seungmin and hyunjin never really got to hang out except for that one time in the comic cafe when they first met, so they had nothing to talk about. changbin and jihae, on the other hand were casually playing kid games like i spy to pass the time, both having a lot of fun.

"wanna watch a movie while waiting?" the model offered af,ter a few minutes of silence since he downloaded three movies in advance for situations like these.

"oh sure, why not?"seungmin said and sat on the same bed as hyunjin while the model balanced his phone on the bed frame so they can both watch comfortably.

✧༺♥༻∞

"the stop for gyeonggi-do will be reached in 15 minutes, for everyone going down there, please get your things ready." the speaker announced, capturing the attention of everyone on the train.

jihae and changbin placed their masks back on as they took their belongings out of the compartment, more silent now compared to their constant bickering a while ago. hyunjin and seungmin , on the other hand, had to pause the interesting movie they had on and took out everything, seungmin almost fell due to the train's movement at times but hyunjin was always there to help him back up.

the speaker spoke once through the intercom once again, telling everyone that the train has come to a stop and that they have arrived at their station. various passengers went down along with the four as the train doors opened slowly.

"welcome to gyeonggi-do!" jihae said cheerfully as they walked through the crowded area, head down low so changbin, jihae or hyunjin wouldn't get recognized. (though hyunjin isn't as popular as jihae or changbin, his name is still incredibly big in the korean modelling industry and a few people recognize him here and there)