15

"seriously, i'm gonna fall asleep now." seungmin complained. 

the two of them were in the car the two companies gave them, on their way to a secret location hyunjin whispered to the driver in charge. 

"you can sleep on my shoulders if you wanna." the model winked, making seungmin roll his eyes in disgust. "no way. wake me up when we're there and it better be worth my stime." seungmin said sternly. hyunjin chuckled and nodded his head before seungmin leaned on the car wndow beside him so he can sleep for at least a little bit more.

"so, why are you bringing mr. seungmin to this place?" the driver asked hyunjin. "well, my house isn't really in the best state right now, so i'm asking one of my friends from busan to clean up my place before seungmin stays there. he lives with me because we went to the same college. we were roommates then and bought an apartment together until now but he'll be moving out soon." hyunjin explains to the driver.

"don't you feel sad that he's moving out?" the driver asked out of pure curiosity. "well, yes of course, but by the time he moves out i'll be in las vegas, so if he stayed in my apartment he would've been lonely. he's going back to busan for a few months for his work break and he'll be back in a new apartment, hopefully near mine." hyunjin answered. the driver nodded at his explanation and stopped speaking, and the rest of the ride was filled with silence and seungmin's quiet snores.

once they arrived to the desired place, hyunjin gently shook seungmin's shoulders, waking him up. luckily, seungmin was a light sleeper so he had no problem waking the photographer up. seungmin got up slowly, still tired and sleepy and was greeted by a small building standing right before him.

"where are we?" seungmin groggily asked. "we're at a comic cafe, i mean, it's a comic cafe but at the same time it's a game cafe? like it has individual karaoke rooms and gaming rooms where you can read comics, jam, sing or sleep." hyunjin explained in the simplest way he can, since seungmin just woke up it might be hard for him to comprehend things.

"you should've just brought me to your place immediately." seungmin complained, walking up the stairs until he reached the entrance.

"my roommate is cleaning up the apartment right now because it isn't exactly clean. we'll go back when he calls me." hyunjin said, staring at the floor as he went in as well. "oh, okay." seungmin replied calmly and greeted the staff of the shop, and asking about how this shop functioned. 

"well, first you have to pay us according to how many hours you'll be here, and then we will set a timer that will last for the amount of hours you payed for. while the time is running, you guys can do whatever you want in the rooms. each soundproof room is equipped with a television set and multiple gaming equipments. we have nintendos and an xbox in each room. there's also a karaoke set for you to use if you want to sing, and there is also a few comic book series in the room, but of course there are more options in the main area, which is here where you are right now. there are also dvds in the room if you want to watch anything. if you wanna play board games or card games you two can sit in the chairs here and play while eating. you can always bring these games to your private room though, just make sure you clean up afterwards." the girl in the cashier explained, a warm and genuine smile on her face the entire time.

"oh alright, that sounds cool! where is our room?" hyunjin asked, looking around happily.

"you can pick a room, they're all the same anyways." the girl in the cashier chirped, and seungmin looked around the shop to find a suitable room. (actually, he was just looking for a room that looks comfortable enough to sleep in)

"hyunjin, let's stay here!" seungmin said, dragging him to a room in the far right corner of the shop.

"alright." hyunjin replied and before going to the room, he payed the girl in the cashier the cost of two hours, because that's enough time for his roommate to get everything done before they come back.