18

"how do you do, my fair maiden?" changbin recited, acting as if he was some kind of rich noble.

"how many times do i have to tell you that this place is forbidden, kind sir?" jihae responded, an alluring tone ringing in her voice, seductive and melodic in tone.

"cut!" the director screamed, immediately conversing with the cameramen since he figured that all the angles they filmed in looked awkward and just didn't fit right. once again, all the cameramen took in new positions, some closer to the actor's faces and some positioned far back to get a view of the scenery along with the bodies.

"never knew filming days were so hectic. we're only sitting here watching but even i feel tired." seungmin complained to hyunjin, leaning towards the back of the seat.

"at least we're not the ones working. i mean, we get orders from time to time but we get to relax mostly." hyunjin reasoned, taking a sip of his water.

"yeah, you're right." the photographer agreed, the atmosphere between the two growing silent again as seungmin watched the camera crew carefully, observing each and every movement and detail while taking note of the qualities they have that seungmin lacked. hyunjin, on the other hand, was looking at changbin, the way he handled his mistakes and the way he rehearses was imprinted on the model's mind, to be used if he ever made it to the acting industry. the two came there to learn, after all.

"where do we start from?" changbin asked the director. 

"from the start of the scene again, please." the director said, clearly frustrated with the situation at hand.

the current scene they were doing was when the protagonist's relationship with the counterpart was slowly developing, and they were slowly getting closer. this scene was set on a meadow in the outskirts of gyeonggi-do. due to the unfamiliar place and the lack of equipment (the other equipment was still on the way), the movie crew were having many complications with filming in this set.

"director, the moving truck is said to arrive here in thirty minutes at least. they have all the missing equipment we need." a crew member told the director, respectfully bowing afterwards.

"very well." the director said. "tell all the poeple who are laying around and not needed in this scene to get it. we need tons of manpower to carry those equipments." the director ordered. 

the crew member agreed to the task and excused himself, bowing once again to the director as he left to find everyone who was doing nothing so far. the worker looked around the busy set, looking for at least five people to help him do the job. soone enough, the worker found two younger adults sitting down on the plastic chairs given to them, observing the set intently. the worker decides to approach them and ask for help, since he didn't really think they were doing anything.

"hey, are you two busy?" he asked. the two people looked at him immediately, a kind smile on both their faces. 

"not right now, do you need anything?" one of them asked politely.

"yeah. as you can see, we're quite short on filming equipments right now, and the moving truck will be here soon to deliver the rest. can you help me carry some of them?" the worker asked. 

"sure!" they both said at the same time. "i'm hyunjin, and this is seungmin. seo changbin brought us along to see how everything works on a set and maybe help out a bit." hyunjin said, the two bowing formally.

"oh, you're a model, right? i see you everywhere." the worker said, familiarity in his tone. "yeah he is." seungmin confirmed happily. "are you a model too? i never saw you before , if that's the case." the worker asked, looking at seungmin curiously.