14

"w-wait jisung, are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" felix asked, detaching himself from the boy. jisung sat up as well, looking at him like the words he just said were casual and normal, like it was a daily question being asked.

"well, i've liked you for a long while now, lix. also, i'm not asking you to immediately be my boyfriend, i'm just asking you if you wanna go on a date with me." the older answered calmly, a surge of confidence flooding in his tone.

in reality, though, there was absolutely no confidence in jisung's brain. his heart was beating so fast and he was just acting cool on the outside because on the inside he felt like both dying and exploding. he was nowhere near confident, and he really didn't expect to be confessing to his longtime crush in changbin's bedroom, after a fire incident.

"w-wait. i'm sorry, but i don't like you in that way, of course i love you as a close friend but nothing more than that." felix rambled on, making jisung laugh in amusement. (it was actually laughing in pain, because his heart literally sank at his crush's words)

"that's why it's called a date, you idiot. it will be like our regular hangouts, but i'm just gonna start trying harder at making you feel happy and making you fall in love with me." jisung stated, and cringed at his words shortly after.

"well, okay, sure!" felix said, cheering up and going back into his arms. in all honesty, felix didn't like jisung in a romantic way at all, but he was more than willing to try and love him, and support him, like how jisung has done for him since the very start of their friendship.

"alright. i'll start planning." jisung answered, a couple date ideas in his mind. he'll probably have a stressful week planning their first date, but if it was for felix's happiness, it was alright with him.

"thank you, hyung. i'll look forward for our first date! felix said, a large smile on his face as he cuddles back into jisung's chest, not minding his best friend's ridiculously quick heartbeat.

at that moment, jisung never felt any happier.

✧༺♥༻∞

"hey, how did you know jooeun was targeting minho and jisung? pretty sure the first time you met jisung was like a week ago. how are you so sure? did you talk to her or something?" changbin asked, ruffling his wet hair as he came back from the restroom, no other article of clothing on his body except for a wide towel that covers what jihae probably never wants to see. they're comfortable with each other anyway, since they've known each other since first grade, they have seen everything concerning the other, it's just that they don't want to dwell back on that sight again.

"first of all, put on a shirt. second of all, i just had a hunch. this is jooeun we're talking about. she'll do anything to get to you, even if it means hurting people she doesn't know." jihae answered obviously. it was one of her most interesting traits, actually. she is a very observant person in general, and ever since they went to the same school together, her intellectual level has always been noticeably higher compared to regular students, giving her the ability to predict accurately and to guess how someone is feeling easily. it's like she knew everything.

"honestly, i don't know how i'm so calm in this situation." changbin laughed, an unsettling feeling rising in his body. not because of jihae, though. "yeah. if this was you before you met felix, you would've moved all the way to africa and never show yourself again because of that fear." the actress stated bluntly, stretching her body on the kind-sized bed so changbin can;t fit in it.

"felix? why felix?" changbin asked.

"isn't it obvious? ever since you met that boy, you definitely started improving yourself. look at you now, you look so kind and approachable, and you even started talking to me normally again! what a shocker." she teases, causing changbin to shove a giggle jihae to the side and lie down in bed next to her.