17: maybe

"Annabeth! Percy! You're back!" Sally exclaimed happily, hugging us, "And Annabeth, congrats, looking forward to you being my daughter in law."

"mOm!" Percy shouted embarrassed.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop." she laughed softly, pushing Percy on the arm.

"Looking forward to the day I call you 'mom' too, Sally," I joked playfully.

"Not you too!" Percy whined, "We're dating! Not getting married."

"You mean you don't want to?" I teased.

"N- I mean-- yes but we just started dat-- You're enjoying this aren't you!?"

I giggled, "You look funny when you're flustered."

"Okay, you two lovebirds," Sally urged, "Go up to your room, I'll bring up cake. I'll remember to knock~~"

We walked up the stairs to Percy's room, he closed the door behind me and flopped down on his bed, I sat down beside him.

"So are you comfortable in my room now?" Percy asked, reaching out his hand.

I held his hand in return, "Yeah, it feels more like home."

"Remember when you blushed the entire time throughout the first maths tutoring session? That was funny."

"Y-you noticed that?"

"See, you're blushing now," he grinned, "It's cute."

He pulled on my hand and I lied down beside him, his arm hook over my neck, "You better get used to this," he told me.

He turned my head gently towards him and kissed me, I felt a chill through my body, the warmness flowing through my veins. 

We were so close, lying on the same bed, lips touching the other's. He finally pulled away, and looked me in the eye, "You're beautiful, Annabeth, really."

I moved my head to his chest, listening to his heart beat, thump, thump, thump, so fast, so soft, so warm. I gave him a peck on his lips, "I could stay like this forever."

He seemed stunned of me making the first move, he stroked my head, his fingers intertwining with my hair, pulling through the knots. 

"I love you so much," he told me softly.

"Love you too."

We fell asleep in that bed, cuddling, side by side. Nothing felt so meant to be, nothing felt out of place, it was simply perfect.

I woke up to sunlight shining on my face, Percy was still beside me, snoring quietly. I like this, I want to stay like this forever.

'ding'

I picked up my phone from the side table:

Leo: She's back :) 

*a picture of Leo selfie-ing with Calypso at the airport*

I sighed, dropping my phone back on the bed.

All is Vanity?

Maybe.