Chapter 4

Legends of the Chapter:

C- Crystal

D- Darren

SL- Sales Lady

W- Waiter

Darren’s P.O.V

We stayed in Crystal’s “isolation room” for the whole night. She didn’t eat or drink. All she did was sleep. I carried her to her room.I laid her on her bed and I decided to sleep on her bed with her.

-

-

-

-

I woke up with Crystal still sleeping next to me. I stood up and did my daily morning routine. I decided to take her out. Not on a date ok? While I was getting dressed, she woke up.

Crystal’s P.O.V

I woke up and saw Darren shirtless.

D-“Good morning.”
C-“Dar, put on a shirt.” I covered my eyes.
D-“You’re lucky.”
C-“How?” I’m still covering my eyes.
D-“You’re the first DARRENatic to see me shirtless.” He smirked and winked.
C-“I don’t feel lucky. Now, put on a shirt!”
D-“Ok.”

He finally put his shirt on. I didn’t bother to change. I don’t want and I don’t plan on leaving my house. Then I saw Darren go into my walk in closet. Wonder why……

He came out with a full outfit.

D-“Put this on.”
C-“Why?”
D-“We’re going somewhere.”
C-“No we’re not. I’m staying here.”
D-“You can’t lock yourself in here for 3 weeks.”
C-“Yes, I can.”
D-“C’mon! For me?” He did his puppy eyes. He knows I can’t say no to those eyes.
C-“Ugh… Fine!”

I wore the clothes he picked out. I wore a white fitted sando that said “I Do What I want” Darren paired it with pink acid washed shorts with sneaker wedges. I grabbed my mini Jansport bag that had my wallet, my phone and headphones. I never leave my house without those.

“You look good. Let’s go?”
“Thanks.”

We told yaya we were going out. He called someone and a guy picked us up. I guess it’s his chauffer. He drove us to SM I think….. It looked like SM only thing was that it was empty but all the stores were open. The guards let us in.

“Good morning Mr. Espanto and Ms. Karner.” They greeted us.

C-“Darren, why is it empty?”
D-“I rented it because today is your day. Your day to go all out and shop all you want.”
C-“What- How-When??” I kept stuttering for no reason.
D-“Shhh… And just enjoy.”

I was in no mood to pick any clothing shops. So he dragged me to Forever 21. All the sales ladies were crowded around us.

SL-“Ms. Karner, maybe you’ll like this. It’s in our new Back to School collection.”
SL-“Mr. Espanto, how about you? This is in our limited editions.”

The sales ladies offered us a bunch of clothes. But there was one outfit that I fell in love with. It was an off white wavy long sleeve blouse paired with a black ruffle net skirt. The sales lady gave me a black clutch with a cross necklace to pair it with the outfit. I took a lot of selfies in the dressing room. Then I paid for all the outfits while waiting for Darren.