Chapter 15

Legends of the Chapter:

C- Crystal

D- Darren

JK- Juan Karlos

L- Luke

Ca- Calum

M- Michael

A- Ashton

R- Random/Unknown

Darren’s P.O.V

I went out looking for Crystal. I went everywhere. Griffith Park, the whole hotel. Heck! I even checked the place where 5SOS had a concert a 1-2 days ago! She was nowhere to be seen. Her phone can’t be reached. I went to a mall and decided to relax from finding her. Relax, Darren. You’ll see her at the airport. I thought to myself.

I (luckily) wasn’t mobbed but a couple girls asked for autographs and pics with me. A girl said she shipped us and had me sign her phone.

I walked around the mall still thinking about Crystal. Then I heard an all too familiar voice say Da-da-darren’s h-here. It’s Crystal. I spotted her and went near her and finally spoke up.

D-“Crystal?” She looked back with both shock and hurt in her eyes.
C-“Boys, let’s go.” She tried to walk away but I grabbed her wrist.
D-“Crystal wait!”
JK-“Darren. Let her be.” JK stopped me then the boys of 5SOS looked so confused.
C-“Darren let go.” She said weakly.
D-“I can’t. Let me explain.”
JK-“Darren, let her be.” I tightened my grip on her. JK tried to remove it but couldn’t. He shot a look at Luke. Luke easily removed my grip on her (considering he’s a buff 6ft guy).
JK-“Luke, take her back to the hotel.” I tried to go after her but JK held me back with the help of the 3 other boys. They walked away and in the blink of an eye, Crystal was gone.

When they were gone, the 4 (Calum, Ashton, Michael and JK) let go of me.

D-“DUDE! WTF?!”
JK-“Don’t start Darren. You saw she was still pretty pissed.”
D-“Why didn’t you let me explain?!”
Ca-“Because there’s nothing to explain.”
D-“What do you know about this?! This is none your businesses!”
Ca-“Well, I know because, she stayed at our flat or hotel when ‘she said’ that you were acting like an asshole.”
A-“I don’t much about what happened, but telling from Crystal’s hurt in her eyes, she was hurt and pissed.”
M-“I can tell when someone’s hurt and pissed.”
Ca-“She was fine a while ago. She was laughing like she didn’t have a care in the world. But when you came, her facial expression changed big time.”
D-“I just didn’t want to lose her.”
Ca-“And you think we’ll take her?! She’s an amazing girl but we’re 18-20 yrs old! What’s wrong with her staying at our flat?”
JK-“I’m your bestfriend! Sure, I have feelings for her! But I know that she’s taken, let alone taken by my bestfriend!”

I started realizing what I had done to her. Maybe I should have let her go her own way. I stood there speechless.

Crystal’s P.O.V

Luke brought me back to their hotel. I was still shocked with Darren’s sudden presence. I think I blacked out, because 1 minute I was in the mall with Luke dragging me away. The second I blinked, I was in their hotel room on the bed. I saw Luke walk in with a cup in his hand.