Chapter 17

Legends of the Chapter:

C- Crystal

D- Darren

JK- Juan Karlos

L- Luke

H- Danica

J- Lucas

R- Random/ Unknown

HM- Danica’s mom

P- Paparazzi

Chapter 17

Lucas’s P.O.V

Today’s the day! I just got off the plane. Danica’s parents told me that they will bring her to a mall (they’re involved in my plan) so that I can continue my plan there. I’ve got the necklace ready and my guitar. Now, off to the mall!

Danica’s P.O.V

I still don’t understand why Lucas won’t reply to my texts at least. *sigh*

HM-“Sweetie! We’re going to the mall! At least try to look good!”
H-“Mom, what’s the point of looking good when deep inside you feel so dark?”
HM-“Just try to forget about Lucas for a while and enjoy life.”

*Sigh* Maybe she’s right. I actually tried to look nice today. Ever since Lucas hasn’t been replying, I haven’t been putting effort into what I wear (not saying I looked like a person who hasn’t slept for ages.)

I pulled out a white v-neck and a black cardigan, black skinny jeans and combat boots. I grabbed a lot of silver and black bracelets. I grabbed my mini jansport bag and put my valuables in it.

I took a bath. I dried my hair and let it down in its natural form. I put on simple makeup (eyeliner and foundation) and I put on my whole outfit. I grabbed my mini jansport and I was out of my room. I played with my phone while I waited for mom.

HM-“Sweetie, you ready?”
H-“Yeah mom.”

We drove to the mall and head to some clothing outlets.

HM-“Danica, I’m gonna go run a few errands. Meet me at the events center around 1:00.”
H-“Ok mom.” 1 hour to spend some me time.

I went to bench and grabbing a couple tees, shorts and skirts. Trying on each and every one of them, I ended up buying only half of what I first grabbed. I finished clothes shopping.

*Skip some more stuff Danica did cause I can’t think of anything*

It’s 1:00 and I headed to the events center. I waited there until all of a sudden, the lights went off. I let out a shriek until I heard a voice.

R-“Calm down. I’m here.” It felt like it was right next to my ear and then I heard footsteps getting faint as if someone was walking away.

I heard a strum of a guitar. I knew the familiar tone of Puppy Love. Then someone started singing.

The lights went on one by one and I saw, Lucas?! His soothing voice tuned out the noise of the mall. I felt like it was only me and him. He finished the song and came up to me.

J-“I wanted to see you in person. I know it may be a bit quick but I know what I feel. When I saw you for the first time, I was starstruck. I know that it wasn’t a puppy love. It’s more than that. You’re a sweet girl. I just wondered, will you be my girlfriend?” He held out an L necklace.