Chapter 9

Legend of the Chapter

C- Crystal

D- Darren

JK- Juan Karlos

L- Lady at the hotel

R- Random/ Unknown

Chapter 9

Crystal’s P.O.V

I laid in my couch/bed in the plane and just sobbed in my pillow. I give up. Why do I always do this to myself? I felt someone sit on my bed.

C-“JK, what do you want?”
R-“1, I’m not JK. 2, I’m sorry.”

I took my face out of my pillow and looked and saw Darren. UGH!!

C-“What do YOU want? What do you mean sorry?”
D-“I’m sorry for whatever I did.”

 I tilted my head to the side in confusion. He pointed to the back of him. I looked behind him and saw JK holding up a thumbs up in one hand as a sign of good luck and a peace sign in the other as a sign of sorry for telling him. I gave him a you’re-dead look. Then looked back at Darren.

C-“You’re sorry for WHATEVER you did? That proves you’re not truly sorry.”
D-“HUH?”
C-“You don’t even know what you did. Or even take the time to look back and think, *What did I do to her?*”
D-“I’m sorry. I have no idea when I talked crap about you.”
C-“That’s the thing! GOD! You never know anything!” I just lifted my arms in the air.
D-“What else am I not aware of?”
C-“Just shut up! I’d rather not waste my breath on a guy who doesn’t know what’s happening to the people around him!”
D-“Then why won’t you tell me so that I know?!”
C-“Cause it’ll backfire at me! And then my life hits replay AGAIN! Darren, you have no idea how messed up my life is! You don’t know me!”
D-“Then tell me so I’ll know!”
C-“You want me to tell you the truth? The fact that you’re so called bestie, is my bully? The fact that she turned my life to HELL!! The fact that she’s back to make my life a living hell again?! Is that what you wanted to hear??!!”
D-“Are you talking about Anne?! WHY? She’s a better friend than you!”
C-“Really?! Then stay with her! Now get the hell away from me! I F*CKING GIVE UP!” I took off my necklace and just threw it.
D-“You think you’re the only one?!” He took off his necklace and threw it too.

He just stormed off. JK sat down next to me.

C-“I told you not to tell him! Why’d you tell him?! I should’ve just kept it to myself.” I buried my head in my hands.
JK-“I’m sorry.”
C-“There goes another I’m sorry! GOD!”
JK-“Sorry. I really am.” JK started walking away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.
C-“I forgive you. I’m just really stressed about this whole thing.”
JK-“It’s alright. I’m just really sorry. I’ll be going.”
C-“No stay here. Please. I need someone to talk to. Just stay here for the rest of the flight.”
JK-“Ok. But what are you saying about Anne bullying you?”
C-“Lemme just show you.”

I lifted my sweater sleeve to reveal my deep purple bruise shaped like a hand when Anne squeezed it. I also pulled my hair back to reveal the scar on my ear from when she pinched it with her fingernails and there were still a couple drops of blood.