Chapter 5

Legends of the Chapter:

C-Crystal

D- Darren

Y-Yaya

Dr- Doctor

R-Random/ Unknown

Darren’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and Crystal wasn’t here. I ignored my curiosity and took a bath. I did my morning routine and went downstairs. I didn’t see Crystal downstairs.

I checked her art gallery and the music room. No sign of Crystal.

 I went downstairs again. I saw yaya in the garden.

D-“Yaya, did you see Crystal?”
Y-“No. Maybe she went to the park.”
D-“Ok. Thank you.”

I doubt that she went to the park. I didn’t know where search for her.
“Try Google” My mind said.

There goes my “pilosopong” mind again.

Then I suddenly remembered.

*Flashback*

We’re in Crystal’s isolation room.

Y-“Crystal! Darren! Meryenda!”
D-“Let’s go?”
C-“I’m not hungry. Just tell yaya that I went to the park. Go ahead and eat.”

*End of Flashback*

I went straight into her walk in closet and I removed the tiles and I jumped in the dark room. I heard sobbing. I fixed the dimmer. The lights finally went on. I saw Crystal leaned against the wall with her head in between her closed knees. I went next to her.

D-“What’s wrong? Why are you here again?”
C-“This *sob* is why *sob* I don’t show anyone *sob* my talents or hobbies.”

She handed me her phone. I saw that she posted her recordings on YouTube. She posted the non-edited ones. I scrolled down through the comments.

Hacker18 “She’s already an ugly b*tch, and she doesn’t have talent.”
Greeker73 “Bet she doesn’t have a life, that’s why she posted this. Attention Whore ALERT!!”

And many more comments like that. But one comment caught my eye.

DARRENatic4eves “I looked up her InstaGram. I can’t believe this. She’s already ugly and has no talent and to top it all off, she’s flirting with Darren!! What a sl*t!! Am I right or am I right??

That comment got more than 200+ likes. Man, these people are cruel!

I saw Crystal lying on the floor. I shook her to wake her up and she wasn’t moving. I tried to shake her more and she still wasn’t moving. I started panicking. Lord! What AM I going to do??? I carried her and lifted her over and out of the hole of her isolation room. I climbed out and carried her bridal style out the room, making sure yaya won’t see us. Let’s just say that yaya can be “panicky” (A/N: Is that even a word? XD)

I brought her to my house which is just across the street from her house. I set her in my room and called an ambulance.

They brought her to the emergency room

I sat outside the emergency room. A little later the doctor came out.

Dr-“Ms. Karner is fine. She just had a mild anxiety attack.”
D-“Will she be ok?”
Dr-“Of course. We’ll just run some more tests on her.”
D-“Thank you doc.”