Chapter 3

Legends of the chapter:

C- Crystal
D- Darren
M-Mom (Depending on who’s P.O.V it is)
Y-Yaya
TM- Tita Marinel (Darren’s mom)

 Crystal’s P.O.V

We went back to the hospital and met our parents there. Then we had a little talk.

M-“Crystal, Ate Myline, me and your dad have to go to Cabanatuan. You’ll be staying here.”
C-“Who am I going to stay with? And what about school?”
M-“We called your old yaya. You won’t be going to school. And Darren will be staying with you.”
D-“What?? Mom?”
TM-“Yes. We talked and I also have to go to Nueva Vizcaya with your dad and Lynelle.”

Holy sh*t! Darren Espanto is staying at my house!! OMG!!!

C-“So when are you guys leaving?”
M-“Today actually. Because we have to fix your lola’s grave and have cremated.”
C-“Fine with me. Darren?”
D-“Sure.”
TM-“We will take you home first, then we have to pack and I will drop Darren off at your house ok?”
C-“Yes po.”

Darren’s P.O.V

Yes! I thought I will never get to see Crystal again. Wait, why was I sad that I won’t get to see Crystal in the first place? Do I like her? No I don’t. Me, falling for a fan??

My mom brought me home.

D-“Mom, how long are you staying in Nueva Vizcaya?”
M-“Probably 2-3 weeks.”
D-“I’m staying at Crystal’s for almost a month??!!”
M-“Darren, don’t raise your voice at me.”
D-“Sorry. But am I?”
M-“Yes. We talked to Crystal’s mom about that.”
D-“Fine.”

I packed a month worth of clothes in my luggage. I bought my “necessities”. (A/N: Weh? Di nga? Baka gadgets lang iyan eh)

My mom dropped me off at Crystal’s house. It’s huge! Man, this girl must be rich. I knocked and Crystal let me in.

D-“Where am I going to sleep?”
C-“In my room.”
D-“Your house is huge, why am I sleeping in your room?”
C-“One, because my mom said so, two, my yaya will be staying in the only available guest room.”

D-“What happened to the other guest rooms?”
C-“You’ll see soon. So are you coming to my room or not?”
D-“I’m coming.”

She brought me to the 2nd floor. Her door was white with blue and green paint splatters. Like the G2B logo but only blue and green. Her walls were designed the same as her door. Then the floor had white carpet that covered the whole room. She showed me where to put my stuff and where I’ll be sleeping. Then I took a shower and got dressed in my pjs. So did Crystal. I climbed into my bed since I was sleeping on the top part of her bunkbed.

C-“Goodnight Dar.”
D-“Goodnight Crys.”

We went to sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-