Chapter 11

Legends of the Chapter:

C- Crystal

D- Darren

JK- Juan Karlos

Da- Darlene

L- Lyca

Crystal’s P.O.V

Today was the best day. I got to meet someone who actually understands me, I got to hang out with him, I get to meet 5SOS and most of all, I feel like JK is the one to mend my broken heart that has been shattered over and over through the years. I thought this the whole ride to the hotel.

We got to the hotel around 10:30pm. We got to our room and we took a shower and changed. We laid in our bed and I posted the photos of the fireworks and my selfies with JK on IG and posted the video I took on my YouTube channel.

I laid in my bed just thinking, why is JK doing this? Is he making up for when he told Darren? Is he always like this? Or is he just one of those PLASTIC friends? Wait Crystal, what are you thinking? He would never do that! RIGHT?!

JK-“Hey Crys. Let’s go downstairs to the office. Let’s print the tickets.”
C-“Is it still open?”
JK-“When is it not open? It’s open 24/7.”
C-“Ok.”

We went downstairs in our PJs. We had the tickets printed and he put them in his wallet. We went upstairs.

JK turned the lights off.

C-“JK, keep the light on please.”
JK-“Why?”
C-“I’m scared of the dark.”
JK-“I can’t sleep with the light on.”
C-“Then sleep in my bed please. It’s a queen sized bed. We can fit. Please JK?”
JK-“Fine.”

I heard footsteps then I felt him lay down.

JK-“Night Crystal.”
C-“Night JK.”

-

-

-

-

I woke up and felt JK’s arm around my waist. I look over and he’s shirtless. I felt my cheeks heat up. I carefully removed his arm and stood up. I took a bath and did my daily routine. I changed into a pair of denim shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top. I put a jacket on to hide my bruise on my wrist and I put the hood to hide the scar on my ear

I went to JK and shook him a bit.

C-“JK, wake up. Let’s eat.” I said in a very sweet voice.
JK-“Crystal, baby. Slow down.”
C-“What do you mean slow down? And what’s up with the baby?”
JK-“Huh? Sorry. Good morning.”
C-“Come on. Let’s eat. We have a long day today. You have a gig with ASAP then a TVK concert after.” I said again in a very sweet voice. I don’t wanna stress him.
JK-“I like it when you talk like that. You should talk like that more often.”

He took a bath and changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a plain white v-neck. We wore our slippers and went downstairs.

We saw Darlene and Lyca downstairs.

Da-“Kuya JK, what’s her name? I didn’t get to ask her yesterday.”
C-“Hi, Darlene. Just call me Ate Crystal.”
Da&L-“OK Ate!”
C-“Come here. Give me a hug.”