Please Read...

Hey guys. It's Lila. So you may or may not have noticed that I haven't been updating lately. I'm actually thinking about not updating ANYMORE. I don't think I want to continue this book for a couple reasons...

1. I've been so busy with school lately
2. I'm not really ADDICTED to Darren as I was before when I started this fanfic. (I still like Darren but not as much anymore.
3. I'm running out of ideas.
4. I wanna focus on my social life. 

So let me explain each reasons...

1. School has been super busy lately with the projects, my intrams/ sports fest for those who don't know, exams and clearance since school is ending soon.

2. #2 eplains itself already.

3. I've been having writer's block lately. I don't know what to do in the story anymore.

4. Wattpad is affecting my social life. Not necessarily my grades. Whenever me and my friend talk, I always ask what I'm going to do next with my story and I think he/she is getting annoyed by it.

And the most important part....

Wattpad is starting to feel like a job. It feels like I HAVE to do it. And many people are messaging me to update every now and then. That pressures me and I feel so down that I can't update. I feel like I let you down. Especially @DScreamer25, I'm sorry if you won't be able to be in book2 if I delete this. And to the rest of you, I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY... To every single one of you. From the people that found this because of Ikaw Na Nga, to those who found this as it is, but to everyone, I am very sorry.

So comment what you want to happen to this story. If you want me to leave it like this, without updating it. If you want me to keep updating. Or if you think I should delete this.

NOTE: If I don't get a certain amount of comments saying not to delete it within a certain amount of time, I WILL delete this.

Once again, I'm very sorry. Thank you to those who supported me. Luv ya dolls!