Chapter 14

Legends of the Chapter:

C- Crystal

JK- Juan Karlos

D- Darren

M- Michael

A- Ashton

L- Luke

Ca-Calum

R- Random/ Unknown

5SOS- All of the boys of 5SOS

Crystal P.O.V

I slept at the 5SOS’s hotel for the night when Darren got on my nerves. I woke up and saw the boys still sleeping and I looked at the time. 5:00am. It’s still pretty early. I took a bath and got dressed. I decided to cook breakfast for the boys since they let me stay here. I cooked sausage and scrambled egg. I toasted some bread and put Nutella on it. I set the table and waited for the boys to wake up. I just played Piano Tiles in the living room while waiting.

10mins passed and the boys woke up. Michael and Ashton freaked out. I forgot, they don’t know that I came.

M-“How’d she get here?!”
A-“Did you sneak in here?!”
L-“No, guys. Just relax.”
C-“She came here last night because Darren was acting like an asshole.”
L-“That’s what she said.”

I led the boys to the kitchen. They saw all the food prepared.

A-“You cooked this?”
C-“Yeah, I woke up early this morning. It’s the least I could do for you guys after letting me stay here.”
A-“You know, you should stay more often.”
C-“I wish I could.” I giggled.
Ca-“C’mon let’s eat.”
L-“How about you Crystal?”
C-“I’ll eat after you guys.”
L-“You sure?”
C-“Yeah. I’m fine.”
L-“Ok….”

They started eating. I just went to the living room and my phone started ringing non-stop. I guess Darren found my note. I just ignored it.

Darren’s P.O.V

I woke up this morning and didn’t see Crystal. I thought, maybe she’s downstairs eating. I took a bath and did my morning routine. I got dressed. I went to grab my phone on the bedside table and I saw a piece of paper.

It read:

“Dear Darren,

                I’m sorry but I couldn’t take it anymore. I’m not calling quits on our relationship but I just needed alone time for myself. Don’t worry, I’ll just catch up with our flight tomorrow.”

                                                                                                                                -Crystal (insert signature)

She left? I looked at the corner of the room and her stuff was gone.

I went to JK’s room and knocked rapidly. JK opened it while rubbing his eyes.