Intro

Far wide in the land of Liehuo Wei there was a dragon powerful and proud. In the wide land prosperous with health and power he stood with his long eyelashes that were flowing through the land of light and joy to the bottom pit of sorrow.

People of the land will assist in trimming the Great Dragon eyelashes for the eye of his will shone like a sun and radiant like moon. The beaming cause in the growth of a tea tree. A tree so legendary for its benefit in health and happiness of its drinker.

For a great force among the land won't be possible without the pure heart of its ruler Wei Hóngsè. The dragon gifted Master Wei and his offspring a promise. A promise of power, loyalty and a seal. The ruler was only been given one condition.

Every night on every full moon he must trim the lashes of the Great Dragon so its eyes will beam for the tree to grow.

His highness is soon blessed with love and a bundle of joy. For his offspring is just like how the dragon told would be. Eyes so brown with a tinge of gold as the symbol of fire. Hair so black,  so silky the maiden was jealous and alas skin oh so pale it radiates the golden sun.  Kissed by blush and the said person too had the perfect body of the most beautiful maiden.

The little one was so powerful, skilful in martial art and grace is what the little one breath yet the said person is so humble and has the purest heart a man could have.

The witches and wizard around the land were to assist the Great Master Wei in tending the dragon. The land was prosperous and flow with gold. The dragon has also granted them with health and magic for they were called the white sorcerers.

But a little emotion such and envy and anger can taint one heart. Greediness and desire blinded the soul of a witch. With the power she held she raise an army with her fist. But shall the magic die with her pure soul for the blessing of the dragon was taken away from her tainted soul.

Anger. She saw red. She shall defeat the power of the light and plot to control the Great Dragon. "If magic he shall take then I will defeat him with a trick. A trick of science." and so it all started.

The White witches and wizard stand and fought what has felt like an eternity. One by one fell to their death while the power-hungry witch watch with a cup of tea in hand.

Soon there were no one other than Master Wei and his child to aid the dragon on trimming his eyelashes. For the safety of his child, Great Master Wei send his child away in hope of safeness. Soon, the Great Master Wei was also killed. Now, with no one to trim the eyelashes of the great dragon, it eyelashes begin to grow longer and longer. By the time it has grown so long and heavy, it put the great dragon in deep slumber.

The dark witch is now desperate. Desperate to find and object in which will help her in controlling the dragon. It says that one who wields it would be granted power upon the dragon. The power which legend explain been granted to the offspring of the Great Master Wei. The dragon seal. But know not to her for once the prophecy was made, it can never be broken. For the power were only meant for the offspring of the Great Master Wei.

The offspring of the Great Master Wei was rumoured to be a maiden for the look and manner they've possessed but some believe that it was a man for the skill they had in martial art. Most goes with the idea that it was a maiden because of its blooming beauty and there will be no reason to not believe so.

They believe that the 'daughter' of the Great Master Wei is still alive. They were right.

The dark witch rage by the news and came up with an idea. She shall fake her self as the 'princess' of the Liehuo Wei. This had the clan believe that the 'princess' is the dark witches. Plotting bad thing and sin in the name of holy God. She made the land as if it was a prison which had you enter and never getting out.

It ashamed that it was all just a lie and the real 'princess' is far from being a mistress of all that evil. In fact, the real 'princess' wasn't even a 'princess'. She's a boy.