Chapter 7

"Oi! Is that my whiskey?" A little man said to Miss Dudley. She looks at him and nods her head.  "What's your name, boy?" he asks her. She panicked as she didn't think this through. 'What to do? What to do? Aha!' "Dudley sir. The name's Dudley." He nods. "Pour me more whiskey." She nods and pours him some more whiskey.

"Who are you?!" One of the crew said, looking at Peter. 'Shits!' he thought as he said "None of your business, mate!" Miss Dudley mentally facepalm at that statement 'Great... Where is that old man now?' she thought to herself "So... You just aboard my ship and treat it your own." The little man said as he kicks Peter's leg. "You will tell me who you are or I will throw you overboard." "I'm the Czar of Russia! Peter the Great! You better not question me!" laughs erupted. "You? the Czar of Russia? Hahaha! What a joke." the little man gesture to Miss Dudley. She brought the whiskey bottle up with a sorry look on her face she smashes the bottle over Peter's head.

He immediately loses his consciousness. "You. Drag him to his little cell" She drags him to the lower deck and pushes him into the little cell and lock the door. 'I'm very sorry' she thought to herself, looking at Peter with pity in her eyes. 

"My princess. I have news for you." She looks up to adviser Cheng from her seat "What is it?!" she sounded irritated and it scares Adviser Cheng a little. "He's back. Wei Ying is back." She looks at him, wide-eyed. She gets up from her seat "Bring me his head." was all she said as she struts closer to him. "Bring them in." 

The door opens revealing the three Lan Brother. "Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Lan Sizhui. Welcome..." She said. smiling evilly. She walks up to Lan Wangji and said, "You... You know who I am. I can't have that in here." She caresses his cheek and said "You love him, don't you? So do me a favour. If you want him alive then bring me the seal and don't fail me." she glares at him in the most sinister way and groped his chin "You fail me then you will get to see his head on the silver platter. You hear me!" he nods. She let go of him. "Go." 

The Lan brother headed toward the Cultivate Lair. Wangji couldn't believe his eyes. Wei Ying was here. His smile, It stabs him repeatedly. Xichen and Sizhui follow his gaze and finally understand what was in his mind.  "Shijie." Three of them bow together and look at Wei Ying.

 "Young Master Wei."