Chapter 10

It was the next morning. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were taking a walk and as they stroll the street Lan Zhan explain what has been happening while he was gone and he also explains that Master Wei hasn't yet died. 

Wei Ying was overjoyed by the news. He had prayed day and night after shijie tell him of his father passing. "Eh, Lan Zhan. Why has everyone speculated that I was a maiden?" Lan Zhan only shook his head while smiling. "Look at you. The way you walk, the way you talk even the way you look. You practically the reincarnation of a goddess." Lan Zhan said as he stroke Wei Ying's cheek. "You're beautiful." Wei Ying smile as his cheek flushes a deep red. 

"Aiya. The word that left your mouth always so unrealistic to me." Lan Zhan's face shows his disagreements and was about to replies to that very sentence when Wei Ying kiss his cheeks and skip away like a little girl who just finishes her mother last dumpling and escape the scene innocently.  

Lan Zhan, he scowls and smiled widely like he just gets a piece of his favourite candy. 'Shameless'He thought as he chases after Wei Ying. They both look at each other, smiling until both their cheek are hurting.  Not noticing four shadows lurking up behind them smiling at their action. "Aren't they just the cutest?" One of them said.

"Shijie-ah, gege. Even Xichen gege and Sizhui gege. What are you doing there?" They were startled by Wei Ying's voice. Lan Zhan look shocked also. They were caught. They slowly went out of their hiding place and all smiling innocently.

"How did you know we were here?" Shijie ask. "I can hear your footstep and breathing. I can also sense your core. Maybe you were too excited that you forgot to console yours." "Aiya... A-Ying ah. Don't be mad ah."