Chapter 9

"The sky is so lovely at this moment," Wei Ying said in a soft voice as he looks up to the sky. "Hn." Was Lan Zhan replies as he looks at Wei Ying lovingly. "But you know what's far more lovely than this nighly sky?" Lan Zhan said as his eyes stare deep into Wei Ying's eyes. "What?" Wei Ying asks tilting his head making him look more adorable than he already is.

Lan Zhan chuckled and brought his hand up to Wei Ying's cheek. "You." Wei Ying blushes furiously and looks away. "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan. Quit teasing me. You always do that since we were a kid."  "I never tease you. Once or twice yes but after that, not once had I lied to you about what I said."

"What are you trying to say?" Wei Ying asks as he looks back at Lan Zhan.  Lan Zhan catches both Wei Ying's hand in his and he looks into Wei Ying eyes. "I-I love you" He avoided Wei Ying's gaze minute after. He couldn't bear that at any time he could be rejected.

What he heard next make his heart jump. "I-I... I love you, too" Wei Ying lean on his shoulder which makes Lan Zhan heart flutter. He mutters up his courage and cupped Wei Ying's face in his hand and kiss lips. He was ready for any rejection but he felt him kissing back. He smirked and pushed Wei Ying down so he was now on top of him. He feels every inch of Wei Ying's velvet-soft lips. His tastes his cherry taste lips.

When they finally pull away Lan Zhan was the first to break the silence. "You have no idea how long I was waiting to do that." Wei Ying and his unending blushing shenanigans blushed harder (help. author out of idea) 

"There's a girl on board!" A voice booming through the thin wall of the ship. Emma's hearts start racing as adrenaline rushing throughout her body. 'How did they found out?' she thought as she slowly backing away from the scene. 

'Oh sweet mother of god! They found my underwear!' realization came to view when she saw the captain holding her chemise. "Search the ship!" She slowly back away but luck wasn't on her side when she bumps onto one of the crew.  

"Watch it! Wait a minute I've never seen ya before." She can't think of anything and was a stuttering mess "U-Uh I-I" He grabs the hat she was wearing to cover her face and she felt time stop. 

"PETER!"