Chapter 3

"This is China?" Jonathan said as he steps out from his carriage. Wei Ying looks at him and just nods.  "Is that what I think it is? Are they torturing the poor commoner!" Jonathan said in shock seeing the way they were treated.

Wei Ying eye went wide and he looks at Jonathan pleadingly. "We must help them!"  Jonathan looks at Wei Ying like he was some lunatic. "Are you crazy or hadn't got what we were here for?" Wei Ying had never looked so urgent in life before. It made Jonathan nervous. 

"You are one crazy person. Do you know where we are?!" "Yes, I d-" "Exactly! we're in China so don't just go around and expect to be a hero!" Wei Ying only rolled his eye and shut his mouth. he just let Jonathan walk into the carriage and wait till he's asleep.

"I can't let my people suffer like this while I just watch from afar. I'm the true prince of Liehuo Wei! There are no princess. I'm not even a maiden! I'm sorry Jonathan but I have to leave you to venture your own path.

Wei Ying has reaches the main entrance of Liehuo Wei. he climbs his way in and there he was standing in the middle of market street. Noice suddenly erupted three blocks away from him and everyone around him suddenly looks so panicked and some even hide as quickly as possible.

"Everyone! Make way for your great adviser!!!" a voice booming from around the crowd. 'It's him!' kept chanted by the people around him. 

What he sees terrify him. Adviser Cheng didn't just betray the Wei, but he also helps in smearing the dirt in Wei names.

he also was accompanied by 4 tall gentlemen that they call the spirit of the magic which was a total lie.  Because he knew that they were dead and can never be resurrected even by magic. He also knew that they didn't look like that.

Whoever person behind this has gone too far and they're going to pay.

Sound of pebble crash by the carriage wheels can be heard from inside the carriage. Miss Dudley with a shaky breath, hoping that this all isn't just one kind of trick for those prisoners to escape their cell. Right after they arrived, a guard pull them over "What is your business here, miss?" one of the guards asked her.  "I have an appointment with Mister Hook." She said confidently and the guard let her in. Oh boy, Wasn't she nervous?

She was lead into the tower by the guard "Miss, you might want to stay close." the guard said and she looks at him feeling nervous. Once they've stepped inside the tower only she understands why the guard asks to stay close. A scream erupted and it sends a shiver down her spine.

"Mister Hook might look mean but trust me miss, he was a fair and kind-hearted man" She gives a little smile and nods.

Even though she feared what was in front of she keep watching, eager to know what will happen. Three Chinese boys were brought out of the cell and bow to hook. he smirks and starts the fight. It was terrifying how they were thrown and punched by Hook. 

The two brothers distract hook and let the third to climb up. But much to everyone attention, the third brother climb back down to help his brothers that make Hook amused and stop the fight. "This one! I like it! I will let you side. you may climb and leave." But what he said surprises everyone. "I refuse. I won't leave my brothers. We came together and we will leave together!"

Hook give him a sweet smile. "What your name, boy? Hook ask. "Lan Wangji. Middle brother" Hook nod and ask "What about you two?" "Lan Xichen. Eldest brother." "Lan Sizhui. Youngest brother" Hook nod. "Such loyalty, such love. I will remember you three. I will let three of you go. Goodbye." the three brothers look so shocked. they bow their head as a symbol of gratitude.

"Now, now. Better be fast before I change my mind." Hook said jokingly and the three brother smile and start climbing. Miss Dudley was speechless. "Told you miss. He is kind-hearted"

"I couldn't say I disagree."