Chapter 4

"I'm sorry that you have to witness those just now. please take a seat, miss." Mister Hook said which Miss Dudley replied with "Oh! It's okay. I just wait for a short moment."  Hook nod and said, "you request to meet with someone?" "Yes, he has information that I need." Hook nods.

"Follow me." Miss Dudley follow him to the cell on top of the tower. Each step makes her more nervous than she already did. The door opens with a loud bang.  Inside was three-man cuff together.

"Could you leave us?" "Are you sure?" "Yes" Hook look nervous about leaving her alone in here. "Alright, but if anything happened just scream" she nod and look toward them.

"Which one of you is Czar?" she asked and suddenly, of course, peter stand and said. "Ah~ Miss Dudley was it? Glad you get my little letter. Have you got a new letter from Jonathan?" she quickly nods and reach for a mirror and the letter.

"Can you read it for us?" she nods and start reading."It says here...

Dear Miss Dudley,

I was let go of Peter the Great to assist him in a quest he sends me to bring him the tea of this land in China. I have also brought with me a little boy from the dungeon with me as a companion. his name was Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying?!" Red suddenly cut her off. She nods and said "You knew of this boy?" which Red replied with "He is my son." "Oh... What a fate. Your son is with my husband. "Please help me get my husband back dear Czar. We need to help him escape fake Peter ."

Suddenly, the old pirate Percival wakes up and try to reach Miss Dudley and she of course scream. Hook came into the room as quickly as possible and the next thing they knew is the old pirate Percival has stopped breathing. He's dead. "Oh well... He's a thick old man. Took him long enough. At least he died happy." Miss Dudley look at Hook and said "How come you knew he died happy?" "Well.. he hadn't seen a girl for over 20 years." this statement made Peter and Red chuckled.

"Miss if you please follow and get out of this cell so we can escort him to his soon to be grave." "But..." she looks at them and they just nod and said "It's better for you to leave. Removing corpse could get messy." without fighting she nod and follow Hook outside.

Red look at Peter and nod. "What do you have in mind old man?" "You'll see." soon the guards came to bring Percival's body away. They uncuff him forgetting that all of their cuffs were connected. Red smirk and look at Peter nods and knock the two guards out. Red reaches for the key in the guard's pocket and open both of their cuffs. 

"Let's go."