Chapter 11

"It's late. We should head back." Shijie said and they all nod in sync. Just before they arrive Shijie said, "I would head to the market. You all head back without me." "Hao!" they agree and head back to the 'Cultivator lair'. 

Once they arrive is when they realized. "Who's going to make dinner?"

"How do you get on board?" "Who allowed you in?" "She must be a watcher. Who sent you up here?" All these questions, it makes here ten times more nervous. "PETER!" She screams for him again. One of the pirates grabs her "So there's more onboard?" "Search the dec-" The sentence it hung itself when a thunder boom on the sky. Lightning, they brighten the sky in a series they frighten them. 

Finally, from under the deck, Peter came out and said, "What's wrong?" When he sees that Emma was held tight by the pirates and the coming storm warn by a series of thunder and lightning. "Where were you?!" She asks. The pirates notice this and said, "That's the other one!" 

The pirates, they turn to look at Peter with weapons in hand. "Calm down boys, we're just taking advantage of your destination by boarding with you." he slurred. "Who are you?!" The Captain asked as he pointed his revolver straight to his face. 

"You will show me respect, for I am The Czar of Russia." He said in confidence. "Yeah? And I am the Lord of Jefferson manors. hahaha. You tell funny joke there, gentlemen." The captain laughs. "Yeah, it is quite funny. Funny how you don't even reach the Lord's waist." Peter sneers as he made fun of the Captain Dwarf body.

"You-" The pirate starts only to be stopped by the lightning and the booming sudden thunder. The shipped rock side to side, rocking toward the rocky small island. It goes straight through the cave. They were all praying for the ship to not to rock itself to the cave walls. 

 It is as if the god heard their prayer as the ship went straight through the opening at the end of the cave. The sun shone, blinding their eyes as they've safely escaped the wrath of Susanoo God of Storm as the Japanese said it. They believe that the man's who claimed himself as the Czar hadn't lie about who he'd said he is. They believe that they were spared from the storm because the Czar was boarding with them. 

The bow their head and the Captain walk-on forward and asked Peter what could they help him with. He requests them to assist him with removing the painful cage he has on his face. 

It doesn't take a long time to have the cage break apart revealing his face. It is him. 

The Czar

_________________________________

I'm sorry that there wasn't really any Wangxian. I'm just building it first we'll get there