Chapter 7

*Trigger Warning*

Camdyn's Pov

I stood by the casket of my aunt at her funeral. Katie was sitting on my hip and Lane was standing next to me.

"I love you Auntie" I said touching her for the last time. The funeral director closed the casket and saw us out.

"We will contact you when you can receive the ashes" he said solemnly.

"Okay thank you" I said. We left soon after saying goodbye to family friends of my aunt. We arrived back at the home a long while later.

By the time we got home it was late. "Hey babe? Can you put Katie to bed my leg is bothering me" I said. It wasn't out of the ordinary for my leg to hurt I broke it when I was little and it bothered me from time to time.

"Yeah, go rest" he said picking up Katelynn and taking her to her room. I went up to the room we had been staying in and sat on the bed. I changed into a pair of shorts and looked down at my leg.

I noticed it was swollen in one spot in particular. I went downstairs and got some ice and put it on my leg.

"Hey babe she's asleep what's the ice for?" Lane asked walking in the bedroom.

"My leg is a little swollen in one place" I said shrugging moving the ice.

"A little swollen Camdyn? That's like twice the size of your leg" he said. He went to touch it and I winced.

The pain wasn't bad at all when we got home. "Ow shit stop that" I said. He pulled his hand away.

"I'm taking you to the doctor tomorrow if it's still like this in the morning this doesn't look okay" he said. I sighed. I didn't argue because I knew I'd loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in udder pain in my leg. I looked down and it was still extremely swollen. "God damnit" I mumbled under my breath.

"Morning babe" Lane said coming into the room. "How's your leg?" He asked.

"Fine" I said as I went to stand up. I could put no weight on it at all. As I tried to stand my leg shook and I toppled over.

"Jasmyn is coming to watch Katie and I'm taking you to the doctor" he said helping me up. "she's on her way"

I sighed "can you at least get me some clothes" I said gesturing to my suitcase across the room. We are supposed to leave for Scotland tonight.

He chuckled and went and grabbed me some clothes. I pulled off my sleeping shirt and pulled on my binder and my shirt and he helped with my pants because I couldn't stand.

"Alright come on let's go downstairs" he said I unplugged my phone and he picked me up. When we arrived downstairs Jasmyn was letting herself in.

"Katie is still asleep" Lane said "But Cam can't stand, I need to get him to the doctor"

"Damn you sound like a dad, for your information you're are not my dad" I said.

"I think I might of beaten myself up if I was your dad" Lane said laughing. "Anyway we better be going we have to make sure we can fly home tonight"

"Alright be safe" Jasmyn said.

"We will" Lane replied picking me up I managed to put my shoes on while they were talking. We walked out to the car and drove to the nearest hospital.

He took me in A&E or ER as it's called in America. And they took me to a room. A while later a doctor came in and showed me some X-rays they had taken.