Rules are meant to be broken

After leaning back on his bed spooning. He Grabbed me and pulling me close before placing soft kisses onto my neck then lips. My breathing hitches as I feel his hands slip under my shirt rubbing my skin.

"Legacy" I moaned out as pulled my shirt up and over my head.I turned to face him as he placed his soft warm hands on my waist. Slowly moving his hands upward and toward the middle of my back. He goes to unclip my bra. I laid there shyly as he smiles down at me.

"Guess you really ain't 12 no mo huh" We laughed He leans down and places soft kisses on my neck first. Then my collar bone, chest, and belly until he's at his targeted area. I look down at him as he begins to undo the button on my jeans and slides them down slowly. I slipped out of them. He starts to rub the sides out my thighs while looking up at me smirking, knowing exactly what he's doing to me.

He stands up instructing me to remove my shorts. I did then laid back and watch him remove his shirt first then take a look out the door making sure no one was there. I look up quickly as he begins to close the door and remove his pants. I shut my eyes and let the warm sensation arousement run down my body causing a heart beat in my pearl. I laid there for a minute before feeling the gentle touch of Legacy's hands running over my body. He pulls my legs so that I'm closer to him. His eyes darken before he speaks. "Ready?", he asks. I shake my head yes quickly, getting Nervous.

"You seem a little nervous lemme just ease your mind" he looked me in My eyes before sliding down my panties

My heart rate sped up when I felt his warm tongue against my thighs.He licked down to my kitty and got to sucking.I was speechless as I tried to process what was going on.My Bestfriend was giving me head ...

I haven't did anything sexual til now.I wiggled from Legacy's tongue as I felt my stomach

"Mm ohh... shit." I quietly moans out grabbing the back of his head pushing his face in deeper.

Wiggling his tongue in and out Her
kitty, her walls tighten making it hard for him to tongue fuck her. He flicks his tongue on her pearl, and inside again. After a few tongue stroke her body trembles with her juices spilling all over his face and her ass. He continues tasting her as her legs started shaking as he licked it. then sits up pulling off his boxers.
He came up from under the covers and his lips glistened from her juices.
"Mmm. You taste so fucking good" he said "com'ere."
He placed her lips softly on mines and our lips moved in sync. As we started kissing he began to remove his boxers when the door swung open scaring the me

"Legacy bro-" three people burst into the room

"Ew oh hell naw I know ian just see that" Robyn yelled

Legacy looked back unfazed as if this just happens a lot then went back to kissing my neck. I tapped his shoulder and he rolled off me pulling the cover over the both of us

"What yall here fa" he asked with an attitude I reached over the side of the bed to grab his boxers and my bra and panties. When I noticed Robyn giving me a look.

"We gone let y'all get dressed but Chile imma get you cause I knew it" she said playfully

They left out and closed the door he got up and got dress.
"I thought you checked before we started." I said confused

"I did" he paused putting his shirt over his head " Jazzy and Brandon have spare keys

"Oh well imma take a shower then head out" I said
" Aight" he peak her on the lips then headed out the room as I prepared for a shower grabbing one of his spare tshirts out the closet and some shorts I left the last time I spent the night going to the bathroom.