Chapter eleven

*warning!! Shower sex!! Cause why not!

Third pov:
Jin helped his omega up to his feet, the omega closed and flushed the toilet. Rinsing the bitter taste out of his mouth, thanking the alpha for the mouthwash. Jin closed the bathroom door and locked it without the omega knowing. Circling his arms around omegas waist. He stuck his noise in the omegas neck, taking in the beautiful new scent. He hummed, "I should have you wear my shirts more often, it looks like a dress on you. And it's so fucking hot," He pecked kisses all over the omegas neck. Making the omega giggle, "Jinnie that tickles!" The alpha chuckled, "Want to take a quick shower before we leave to visit our friends?" Namjoon's breath hitched from the alphas hand gracing between his thighs and up, under the T-shirt. He bit his lip to keep a moan in, "Joon baby, you're so wet for me, your soaking through my boxers... already aroused from your alphas touch's?" Jin then stuck his hand into the boxers, his fingers played with the omegas sensitive clit. Namjoon's legs trembled, letting out a shaky moan. "A-alpha.." The alpha then pulled his hand away, grinning at the omega whining from the lack of touch. Jin started the shower and pulled the omega in for a kiss immediately. The kiss was needy, heated and passionate, all at the same time. The omega bit the alphas bottom lip, making him groan. Jin slipped the T-shirt off the omega and tossed it aside. He chuckled from the omega feeling his abs, seeing the soft hands trace down. Namjoon's face was flushed, nibbling on his bottom lip, happy the alpha was already shirtless. His hand slowly traced down under the alphas sweat pants, noticing the alpha didn't have underwear on. He stroked the alphas half hard member, watching the younger's held roll back as he let out a moan mix groan. " Oh Namjoon..." Their lips then connected once again, Jins fingers pinched and teased the elders sensitive nipples. He kneeled down, the omega slid down his panties and stepped out of them. He looked up at the omega a bit shocked, getting a smirk a reply. "I'm going to make that smirk go away so fast..." Jin growled out. Going in near the omega clit and lifting the omegas leg over his shoulder. His tongue flicked the sensitive nub, teasing it and sucking it. Driving the elder insane, Namjoons mouth fell open. Covering his mouth with his hand and gripping the alphas hair with the other. The omega almost collapsed from feeling two fingers slip into him. His legs trembled, as the alpha abused his g-spot and his hot tongue flicking at a fast rythme on the swollen nub. "J-Jin—Ah-alpha!! 'M gonna-cum-AH!" Namjoon covered his mouth, the alpha went faster, inhumanly fast. The over sensitive omega let out a muffled high pitched moan, as he squirted hard. His body trembled, from the alpha ridding out his orgasm.
Jin pulled his fingers out and stood up, catching the omega that almost collapsed. He kissed the swollen lips, thinking the omega was too tired to keep going. But he groaned, feeling soft warm hands stroking his member in his pants. Already stained from the precum, the omega slid the alphas sweatpants down. Jin gasped from the kitten licks, his head rolled back from the omega taking him whole. "Ugh fuck... Namjoon..." He gripped the omegas soft locks, loving the sight of the thick lips around his cock. Thrusting into the omegas mouth and making him gag, but the elder kept going. The omega hollowed out his cheeks, his nose tickled from touching the pubic hairs. Tears trailed down Namjoons red cheeks, he looked up at the alpha. Jin groaned at the sight, "Shower, now please." Namjoon pulled away, dragging his tongue along the slit and sucked on the head. Ending with a pop, he stood up with shaky legs.
Jin pinned him against the shower wall, sucking new hickies over the old and recent ones. Feeling the hot water hit them. He tapped the omegas leg, "Up," He instructed. Namjoon jumped up, hooking his legs around the alphas waist and Jin angled towards his sensitive hole. Thrusting in, in one go, the omega moaned in a pain mixed pleasure. "How are you always tight?" Jin groaned out, waiting for the omega to adjust to his size. Namjoon took deep breaths and hummed, nodding. Jin thrusted up, starting at a slow pace and sped up a little bit, not wanting to go to hard on the omega. Namjoon bit his lip, trying, but failing to hide his moans. His fingers dragged along the alphas back. "Ah Jin~" The omega whined, feeling the alphas girth expand. The alpha groaned into the omegas neck, "J-Joonie..." Namjoon nod, "It's ok, cum in me alpha," He whispered. After one more thrust, his knot popped, groaning from the hard orgasm.
They both panted hard, laughing slightly for no reason at all. They gazed into each other's eyes, Jin pushed some wet hair out of the omegas face. "You are so beautiful Namjoon~" he sang out in a low voice, making the omega giggle.

"Took you guys long enough," Yoongi said, glaring playfully at his friends. Namjoon cooed and pinched Yoongis cheeks, who surprisingly didn't stop him. "You sure you're an alpha Yoonie, you're so soft. Hoseok told me how much of bad boy you used to be, getting in fights, smoking, drinking, poor thing you went through so much. Such a little alpha with a big heart." Namjoon then bear hugged the young alphas head, Yoongi suddenly started crying and hugged the elder back. Namjoon awed and rubbed his back, Hoseok smiled at the sight. Namjoon has always been a mother figure ever sense he came to the school. Everyone came to him for help, he had good leadership that's for sure. Jin just let his mate comfort his friend, loving the pregnancy glow the carrier already had. After about half an hour later, Yoongi pulled away, sniffling, Namjoon wiping his tears away with the pads of his thumbs. Yoongi cleared his throat, "Your scent. It's different.... wait.... a-are you pregnant!?" Namjoon bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back a smile. He nod his head, the young alpha shot up from his seat with shock written all over his face. He gave the omega a big hug, shocking everyone.
"Oh my lord Eomma! That's amazing!!" His face then turned beet red from the said name slipping past his lips. "I-I am so sorry- I promise th-that won't ever happen again!!" Namjoon gave him soft dimple smile, as the alpha looked down in shame and embarrassment. The omega used his free hand to lift the younger's head back up. "It's alright Yoonie, I don't mind you calling me eomma. Now, show me that famous gummy smile of yours for me and introduce me to your son."