Chapter one

Jin's pov:
First day of high school, I'm known as the bad boy, getting laid and such, at a Bangtan High. But the minute I step into
the high school, there are already rumors. My brow rose in curiosity.

'Did you hear there's a new teacher!'

' Yeah a sex Ed teacher, I heard he's hot!'

'The old teacher apparently got fired for dating a student'

'Yeah it's crazy! Do you think the same thing will happen to this teacher!'

I blocked out whatever else the young teens started rambling about, but is there really a new teacher?
"Now what's got you such deep thought?"
I turn my head to the voice beside me, Yoongi, the head of the basketball team. I shrug my shoulders, "the minute I walk into the school, everyone is talking about a new teacher."
"Oh yeah, the new sex Ed teacher, the principal told me about him."
My face scrunched in confusion, how come Principal Jung and him are always so close. I then smirk, "so, you and the principal have been really... close... lately may I ask why?"
His cheeks got dusted in pink, rubbing the back of his neck and puffing out his cheeks.
"U-um yo-you see, that is something we should talk about alone annnnd not at school, so I'll see you later." He then took off, heading to the arts hallway. I chuckle, while shaking my head, that boy is whipped for the principal.
I look at my schedule on my phone and head off to my first block class... it was locked. I noticed the classroom next door is open.
I walk next door, seeing a black haired male sitting at a desk in the far corner of the room, his head down, reading a book.
I knock on the door, seeing him jump from the noise, he smiled and my heart skipped a beat the second I saw those dimples. My head tilt to the side, "Namjoon?"
"Oh Jin! I didn't know you went to this school!"
He put a bookmark in, shutting his book, as he stood up from his desk. My eyes shot open, seeing the male dressed in a burgundy dress with black converse. His body is so... feminine, yet he's male, then again my bisexual ass would gladly take both. He giggled, which made my heartbeat sped up, I am definitely going to put this teacher on my to do list.
I hear him clear his throat, braking every thought on my mind, totally not thinking about how he would look with me inside him, or what his moans would sound like.
"Can I help you with anything Jin?"
I shook my head, rubbing the back of my head sheepishly.
"Heh, uh no I was just bored, my teachers not here yet... and I saw this room open, so yeah."
"Ah... I see...."
He nod, with his lips in a line, leaning against his desk, his arms crossed over his chest.
"So um, what are you doing here Namjoon?" I asked curiously, as I stepped closer to him, smirking, when he started blushing and glued his eyes to the ground.
"I'm the new sex Ed teacher," so he's the new teacher everyone's talking about. I groaned, "dang, I wish I weren't a senior, so I could take sex Ed from you." I looked his body up and down, seeing him blush a deeper shade of red.
"That's cute Jin, but I'm a bit to old for you aren't I," oh love that smart ass mouth. I chuckled and stepped closer to him, placing my knuckle under his chin.
"One I'm eighteen, almost graduating and two... I happen to be known to have the richest family in Korea, that little café we own, doesn't compare to the Kim company that created it." I smirked, he swatted my hand away, furrowing his eyebrows together.

Third pov:
Namjoon bit his cheek in irritation.
"What makes you think that money and fame can get me to be with you?" He spat out to the younger.
Jin smirked, "you're cute when you're irritated, but you'll fall for me... one day."
Namjoon's brow rose, bitting his inner cheek. He rolled his eyes, stepping away from the... kid, picking up papers from his desk. He held them to his chest and glared at Jin, letting out a breath from his nose.
"Look, you're charming and all, but I'm not interested and plus it's not right for a student to be flirting with a teacher... especially a sex Ed teacher."
Jin cheekily smirked more, letting out a light chuckle, "I'll see you around teach..."
He left the classroom, heading to class next door, that's now finally open.