One : Encounter

"Damn it! I want to die! Freak! What's wrong with me?! I hate you!" a girl shouted at the top of her lungs in on of the tallest building in Seoul.

"Hey miss your not the only one here, don't be too noisy." another girl said and looks like she just stop from crying.

"Why do you care? Don't you have your own life?" the girl said hissing at the girl with a blonde hair.

"Just for your information miss noisy this building where you are shouting is---"

"Is I don't care!!!" the small girl cut me off with a shout.

"Really huh?!" the blonde ask also shouting.

"Yes!" the small girl answered and walk to the stairs going to the top floor  to go down.

"What a bitch!" the blonde girl shouted when the girl was already gone.

"My friend chill out, you cool down and let's go at the club and have fun. Forget your ex-girlfriend and have fun!" a small girl enter the rooftop of the tall building.

"I'm not in the mood." she said as the talk girl wioe her tears.

"You should forget about her. She don't deserve you." the small girl said caressing her friend's back.

After many talks and small arguments the tall girl finally agreed.

They arrived at the club, loud music , smell of alcohol and cigarettes and couples like making out at their own tables and dark places of the club.

They went directly at the bar counter and order hard drinks. They drink and drink and drink until they don't know what they are doing anymore. The two of them had slept at the counter until a girl arrived and slap the small girl hard but looks like it didn't affect the girl even a bit.

"Aish if you are not my best friend and if you ain't my lover I'll let the two of you here!" the tall-red-hair girl said in because of irritation.

°°°

"Arrgghh why did I come with that small girl!?" the blonde ask herself as she feel dizziness take over and decided to sleep again.

"Yaahh! Wake up, you need to go at the company!" the red-hair-girl shouted making the tall girl groan as she was about to go back to her dreamland.

"Five min---- Park Chaeyoung!!!!" the blonde yelled and the other girl smack her head.

"If you didn't got drunk last night I might give you even ten minutes but, jerk were running out of time!" the tall girl pull her out of the bed so she got no choice but to wake up.

°°°

"Unnie wake up! You have a photoshoot today!" a feline-eye-girl woke her friend up.

"It's still early." the girl who's probably still sleepy told.

"Early! It's almost 12!"the other girl yelled making the girl in the bed fell because of the time.

" Freak you should have woke me up earlier than---"she stop at her tracks when she open her phone and saw the time.

" You liar! "she shouted at her friend.

"You better get ready or else..." the feline-eye-girl threatened.

"Or else what?" she confidently ask.

"You are doomed at Mr. Manoban." she smirk.

"Just give me mo---" the cold-eye-looking girl stop and just went straight at her bathroom.

"Finally" the-feline-eye girl told and sit at the single sofa, take her phone out and scroll at her Instagram.

°°°

"Ms. Bae finally you already arrived." Mr. Manoban said like he's waiting at the girl that was called for decades.

"I apologize---"

"She was so drunk last ni----"

"Uncle! Good mooorrrning!" a girl yelled as she enter Mr. Manoban's office.

"Good morning Seulgi." Mr. Manoban said with a smile.

"Oww I didn't knew you have visitors." the girl who enter bow as she apologized.

"Where is my daughter?" Mr. Manoban ask.

"She's coming."

"Wtf?! Park Chaeyoung!!!" a girl shouted and a tall girl with a red hair enter the office with a blonde at her back.

"Hey uncle morning"

"Morning dad"

"I thought you guys wouldn't come." Seulgi said like she's used to of them not coming at meetings.

"Good morning CEO." a small girl entered with a husky voice.

"Good morning Jisoo, so these beautiful girls here will be your models, This is Kim Jennie, Bae Joohyun and Kim Jisoo." Mr. Manoban said pointing each of them.

"I know this two." Chaeyoung said referring to Jisoo and Jennie.

"Same" Mr. Manoban's daughter told.

"I know Ms. Bae." Seulgi said.

"It's for you guys to choose who will be your model." Mr. Manoban said.

"I'll be Jennie's photographer." Seulgi said and wink at the small girl.

"I'll be Jisoo's photographer." Chaeng said

"Take Ms. Bae too Seul---"

"Lalisa Manoban." Mr. Manoban said firmly.

"I don't want to work with a girl who has a rude attitude." Lisa said looking at Joohyun.

"You are---"

"How can you say that my daughter?" Mr. Manoban ask getting pissed.

"She shouted at me last night, she was so noisy and----"

"It's you?!" Joohyun ask pointing at Lisa's face.

"Yes" Lisa said and look at Joohyun's eyes.

"And I guess you will be my model." Lisa smirk.

"Tomorrow will be the start of the shoot. A group photo and individual. That all you can now leave." Mr. Manoban said and they leave.

—————

Lisrene story.