Six : Love Birds (M)

Joohyun's Pov

It's been two months since Lisa started courting me. She pick me up and drop me home, sometimes we hang out at her unit. Just hang out nothing more.

Since I admitted that I like her, I had some doubts and lot of what ifs.

What if she will realize that she still love her ex?

What if she will just left me hanging?

What if it's not really her?

But how would I know if I won't try, right?

That day when something happened to us, I stayed at her place overnight. And she brought me home at the afternoon the next day.

Now here she is in my unit, we are watching Lights Out, a horror movie. And she is more scared than me. I can't believe that Lalisa Manoban, is such a scared cat.

"Lisa!" I exclaim when she suddenly put her head in my boobs.

"What the lady in dark just appeared!" she answered and hug my waist tight.

"You are already twenty-four Lisa." I said and she shook her head.

"I know but the movie is scary." she told moving her hand inside my shirt.

"You chose that." I told stating a fact.

"I am curios." she said and cup my right breast.

"So warm" she said and pinch my nipple, well I ain't wearing a bra. I am that comfortable to her. Aside from that we already saw each others nakedness.

"Baby" she moan as she lift my shirt up while the movie is still playing.

"Lisa" I told

"I love you" she said and kiss my lips.

"I love you" I replied and our kiss heated I went down and suck her neck, sucking every spot of neck, jaw and chest because she already took off hers. I left a mark at her upper body that when I stop I look at her satisfied.

"The last time I was the bottom now I should top." she said remembering the last time we had sex.

"But I want to top you. I said and pouted making her kiss my lips.

"Fine, but after I will." she said so I just nod my head.

"Be my girlfriend Bae Joohyun." she said, I wasn't shock because I was just waiting for her.

"I'll be glad Lalisa Manoban." I told and strip her pants.

"It's been months My Joohyun, for sure you are so tight again."

Lisa's Pov

After I told her those words she put my whole length in her warm mouth.

"My J-Joohyun!!" I moan loudly because of pleasure.

"Yes baby!" I moan as I bucked my hips.

"D-Fuck my mouth." she told so I did, I move my hips to her and I can hear her gag.

"So big d-daddy!" she moan as her saliva flows down in her mouth.

"Uhhmmm" after some thrust I can feel myself to reach my high so I push her and  strip her and enter my dick to her tight pussy.

"Ohhhh!!" she moan and her eyes rolling.

"Daaadddyy!!" she groan.

"S-So tight" I utter and pound faster and deeper hitting her sweet spot.