Special Chapter

Amidst of what happening right now, here's an update people.

………

I just wanna clarify about the epilogue, Lisa and Joohyun have 2 children, Louise and Leo. But in my other story Lisa and her wife have 3 children so yeah, my mind mixed up when I was writing the story before. So yeah, my apologies✌🏻👊.

°°°°°°°°°°

Joohyun Manoban's Pov

"S-stop it" I groan as Lisa's hand sneak inside my, well her t-shirt that is too large for my body, but I love it.

"Please" she pleaded as our children were sound asleep at the other two rooms, designated rooms to be exact.

"No, I am---ammmppp" I squealed as I felt her hand on my clothed sex.

"Lisa I'm----" I stop when I felt her other hand squeeze my left boob.

"Babe chill, we're gonna make it fun, thrilling. Don't make a noise or we'll be disturb. Aisde from that it's been a long time. I miss fucking your pussy." she husked into my ear then biting my earlobe.

"Lis" I moan when her hand slowly enter my sex.

"Please" she pleaded sucking my neck.

"No" I said sternly but she hover on top of me.

"Your body says otherwise." she said sniffing my neck.

"Urrghh Lisa, damn it! Why don't you just fucking fuck me?! " I felt her smirk on my neck then bite it hard making me yelp.

"Baby don't be noisy!" she kissed my lips asking my entrance that I gladly open my mouth and we kiss passionately.

Few minutes of making out when I felt her hands on the shirt and the t-shirt got rip.

"Lisa this is yours!" I hissed but she just hush me by kissing my lips.

"It's okay, we have lot of money to buy more of t-shirts that I'll rip." she said sucking my nipple like a baby.

"Hmm Lis" I moan when her hands started caressing my stomach down to the short shorts waistband and the tore it apart.

"Lis"i said and when I look at her she's already down ready to attact.

"You smell so good." she said and lick my clit making me moan loud, her hand cover my mouth still licking me.

"Ugggghh" I moan to her hand when she dip her tongue inside me.

"Fuck baby your so delicious." she said sending vibrations to my core. I felt her tongue hardened and she thrust it in and out.

"Fuck" I moan and arch my back but she push me down to the bed.

"Lisa I'm cum... ming" I moan and she suddenly pulled out.

"Lisa Manoban" I said angrily but she just smile when I felt a sudden intrusion inside me making me scream but Lisa's fast enough to kiss me toreidly swallowing every loud moans that I produce. She trusted like she really missed my pussy.

"Fuck Hyun, I will wreck this pussy of yours. Well it's actually mine,right?" she ask and I just nodded because of how fast and deep she thrust.

"What?" she ask kissing my jaw.

"Hmm" is all I could utter because of the pleasure she's giving me.

"Answer me Joohyun Manoban" she said grabbing my feet and put it on her shoulder.