Ten : In The Woods(M)

This ain't the original plan. Because the one that I wrote suddenly puff like a bubble. So bare with it.

Joohyun's Pov

As Lisa drop me home, I entered our house not expecting my parents to be home anytime, because they are always busy.

"Daughter" mom said when I reach the living room.

"Mom, dad" I greeted and kissed their cheeks.

"Whose car was that?" dad ask with a smile.

"It's Lisa's" I answered making them smile but confused at the same time.

"But---"

"Were already back on track." I said happily and they smile at me.

"I knew it. It's great that you came back. I thought you'll be single forever after your break up with her." mom said, her smile change to smirk.

"I thought so too" dad agreed.

"I even thought that you will be stuck with Suho." Dad added making mom laugh.

"I don't like Suho for you. Lisa is better." mom said

"Let's eat dinner now shall we?" I ask and they chuckle. Well it's already dinner because Lisa took me at park and we have a mini date there.

"For sure my favorite daughter is hungry already." dad said

"Of course" I said

"How about me?!" my little sister complain.

"Don't worry you are mom's favorite." mommy cooed Yeri.

"I know" Yeri said and smile.

"Hey Hyun unnie" Yeri said and hug me.

"Let's eat now." I groan and they all laugh.

"Hungry much unnie, you just had a date with Lisa unnie." she said that made me shock.

"An ice-cream stain" she said pointing at my shirt.

"Caught you!" the three of them said. What's with my family really.

°°°

Time passes so fast now I am already with Lisa, she's now driving to our destination for the shoot. She's holding my other arm but I can feel her look at me every other time.

"Is there any problem?" I ask but she just smile at me.

"I love you" she said kissing my knuckles.

"I know" I said making her beautiful smile faded.

"Yah!"

"I love you two" I said and kiss her cheek.

°°°
Lisa's Pov

As I fetch Joohyun I can help but to look at her. Since I woke up I already have an erection. I dreamed of her, now she's wearing a short skirt that reaches just her mid-thighs.

"Hyunnie" I called as we were walking towards the shoot.

"Hmm?"

"I want you" I stated making her stop in her track.

"What?" she ask

"I want you, look." I said grabbing her hand putting on my crotch. She widen her eyes but smile.

"Sure" she said and drag me where a lot of trees were, big and thick just like my---she strip my pants and kneeled in front of me. She put the head in her mouth licking and sucking it.