Five : Meet Again (M)

After their day in the mall. After shoots they will have bond with each other. Sometimes going to theme parks, eating at a fancy restaurant, or a movie night out.

°°°

After four consecutive months Joohyun received an email...

Saying that she was chosen to be a model to be the face of the company,together with Jennie, and some other models.

She was happy, nervous, her emotions were mix that she don't know what to do. But for sure a girl named Lalisa Manoban will be there.

°°°

Lisa's Pov

Dad just call me saying I'll be a photographer for J's shooting. Who might that J be? My father is such a cliffhanger sometimes, he just wanted me to attend a meeting tomorrow to meet the model. Well I'll be glad if it's Joohyun. I feel so happy seeing her face. These past few months of not seeing each other I felt incomplete even though she has a cold aura and personality. So sometimes I stalk her, I go to her unit or ask what  is her appointment. Don't worry I'm not stalking her for bad purposes, was stalking bad? It is if you have bad plans or thinking bad things for the person you are stalking to, or maybe it really is because I am invading her privacy but I just want to know her, damn this feelings. I think I like her. So when I ask Jennie if Joohyun was single, she told me that she just came from break up. But it answered my question that she is single. I have a chance maybe, I hope she wasn't straight af.

As if she will like you, you have a dick Lalisa, remember that. Aslo I am questioning myself and my feelings.

But what if she does something that would hurt my heart like what my recent ex did?

What if she doesn't like me as her lover but just as a friend?

What if her ex came back?

But whatever, what is love without pain?

How will I know if I would try?

Then ask her out Manoban.

Now I'm here at my father's office. I came earlier thinking that J might arrive early. But freak, she wasn't. She's freaking late or I am just really early. That J is making excited and nervous at the same time.

"Dad who is J?" I ask frustrated but he just smile at me.

"You are close to her, my Lali. And you know her." he said as her caress my shoulders.

"You are not planning to set me up, right?" I ask with a hope in my eyes.

"No need to set you up." he said he's smile turn to smirk.

"You are scaring me now dad." I said and back away.

"Goor morning sir!" Jennie greeted happily together with Joohyun whose frowning.

"Good morning ladies, what's with you Ms. Bae?" Dad ask looking at this gorgeous lady.

"Nothing sir" he said and bow.

"You guys may take a sit." dad said and the two obliged.

"Just sit across her, Jen." I whisper and she smirk at me.

"If you say so Ms. Manoban." she said and sat across Joohyun.

I sat beside Joohyun and put my hand on her thigh damn, she's so beautiful. I look at Jennie and she's smirking to us,I also look at dad and he's frowning to me.

"Ms. Manoban your hand." she said in whisper and slap my hand away from hers.

"Oww, sorry" I said and smile at her.