Three : Shooting

Joohyun's Pov

I am now doing my morning routine because after an hour me and Jennie will be heading to studio for the shooting.

We are now at the car, we'll I'm with Jennie she fetch me at my unit.

"Is Lisa handsome or beautiful?" she ask out of the blue.

"She's beautifully handsome." I answered and imagine her face but heck I realize, what did I just freaking said?

"She's beautifully handsome" she reapeted.

"Yah I was just joking!" I hissed and she just chuckle, wth!

"Im'ma tell this to her." she showed me her phone and play 'she's beautifully handsome'.

I tried to get the phone but she gestured herself driving, I'm going to get it later when we arrive at the company.

"How about you and Seulgi?" I ask and she suddenly blush.

"We--we are f-friends" she stuttered.

"Uhuh pity Seulgi friend zone." I utter

"Yah of course not it's just that..."

"Hey the company was there!" I shouted when she just surpass it.

"Yah it's your fault you are asking what's into me and Seul!" she said in piss manner.

"I was just asking, you are the one who's driving!" I yelled at her.

When we get in the company's entrance our mood suddenly changes, it became cold. When people greets us we just let them and walk pass them.

And that was all useless when we get inside the studio but my freaking isn't still here.

Jennie and Jisoo already started but me I am alone here. Sitting, watching them shoot and pose. What the freak Manoban you will pay for this.

"Hey guys I didn't mean to if I went here late. I also woke up late. Let's go Ms. Bae. "she said and bow, when our eyes met she just smirk so I roll my eyes at her.

When we are already walking towards our studio I talk.

" Yah! You don't have the rights to make me wa---"

I got cut off but her finger on my mouth.

"Can you just change, so we can start?!" she ask.

"Manoban is in bad mood." the other two photographers tease when they walk in. I walk straight at dressing room to change.

When I came out I saw Jennie talking at my asshole photographer Lisa.

"You suck at this huh." Jennie whisper at Lisa.

"Let's start." I said

She ask some things thats related and needed for the shooting and we started.

I am wearing a red long sleeve, jeans, and heels to make me taller.

Lisa's Pov

Red lips, light make up and her bangs was on her right side(basta mahirap magdescribe, nasa taas yung picture).

She posed and freak gorgeous.

'Beautiful' I said to myself.

"I know" she said with a smirk so click the shutter to take a picture of her.

We make more pictures so she posed as I say.

"That was great let's make it to the next one." I said so she went straight at the dressing room.