Two : LisRene

Lisa's Pov

"Hey love good adternoon" I greeted my girl and was about to kiss her but she suddenly move her head away from me.

"Any problem?" I ask holding her chin up for her to look at me.

"Lisa, I'm sorry" she cried and lean in, her head in my chest.

I push her a bit exposing her neck to my sight. I saw hickeys, I touch it and she move away from my touch.

"Why?" I ask trying to stop my tears.

"I just used you to get him." she answered and my tears fell.

"WHY?!!!!!" I scream and look at her seeing her crying also.

"I am so sorry"she said and kneel.

"I forgive you but be with me honey." I said holding her but she keep on shaking her head.

"I am really sorry Lisa, I really feel nothing to you. I am sorry." she said as tears is still falling.

"Just leave" I utter stopping myself to cry.

"I am---"

"Leave!! What didn't you understand in that word?!!!" I shouted making her back away and she left. SHE LEFT.

°°°

I am now on top of our company's building, drinking soju, looking down at the busy streets of Seoul. I see how people lessen as they walk.

I look up at the starry sky. I saw how stars shine at the darkness, seeing the planes light in the dark.

"Oh honey I really love you, how can I move on?" I ask looking at my girlfri---ex-girlfriend's photo in my phone.

"I love you so much,that it hurts." I whisper as tears fell again.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" I whisper and punch the wall to release the freaking pain.

"Damn it! I want to die! Freak! What's wrong with me?! I hate you!"someone shouted so I look where did the noise came and I saw a girl crying.

But I want to be alone so the two of us have an argument. And that girl was so arrogant, who gave her the permission to enter my father's building.

I didn't know that I stop crying because of that girl and just came back to reality when Jisoo came and told me to forget my girlfriend... ex-girlfriend to be exact. That we should drink the night away. We had an argument but still lead of us going at the club.

We are still drinking and me I am crying.

"Jisoo let me where did I went wrong?" I ask my voice full of pain.

"Lisa chill out, maybe you didn't satisfy her." she said and laugh afterwards.

"If you just know how she scream my name beg---"

"Yah Lalisa!" she yelled and cover my mouth. I took of her hand as I remember her leaving.

"Am I not enough?" I ask and she just face-palm.

"You're too much, that you don't deserve her." she said and caress my back.

"She could told me, am I being too strict? Maybe I am, because I don't wanna lose her." I said and drink the vodka. I prefer one again and again and again. She was stopping me but I didn't listen so she just joined me until I passed out.

°°°

I woke up because someone woke me up. This chipmunk here did. We already arrived at the company building where I am a photographer.

Chaeyoung and I was playing until one of us got annoyed and I was me.

"Wtf?! Park Chaeyoung!" I yelled but she already open the door before I can smack her.

We gretted my father, I saw the girl last night who shouted at me. And knew that she will be my model. I'll make you suffer.

°°°

"Ms. Bae" I called and she look at me.

"What?!" she ask coldly with her voice raising a bit.

"Lisa!" Jennie called and hug me tightly as she can.

"Uhg Jennie I can't breath." I said stuttering.

"Oww, are you okay?" she ask concern is visible in her voice.

"Jen how can she be not okay?" Seulgi meddle and out her left arm on Jennie's shoulder.

"Are you two together?" Chaeng ask peeking.

"Who? Irene and Lisa?" Seulgi ask teasing us with her wide grin.

"Kang Seulgi!" Joohyun yelled and smack her arm.

"Bae Irene love Manoban Lalisa is...?".

"Lisrene!!!" they squeel loudly having the employees attention.

"No!" the two of us shouted and walked out.

°°°

Joohyun's Pov

"Babe..." I said crying because I caught him having sex with another girl.

"Irene" he said and stand up on the couch.

"Damn you!" I shouted at him.

"I loved you but you can't satisfy me Irene."he said and the girl who he was fucking hug him.

What a bitch.

"Just break up." she meddle and I slp her and grab her hair tightly.

"Irene!!" he shouted and hug the hi, protecting his whore.

I punch him and slap his body a lot of times. I stop then he look at me, so I gave him a scratch his face and arm leaving a mark same with his slut. I left them and walk inside my car. And went to one of the highest building in Seoul. I just went inside without someone stopping me because I am a model here.

I sat down first looking up, and yelled my heart out.

I was about to shout again when a girl spoke and we had an argument, worse is she would be my photographer for my upcoming shoots.

"I can't believe it, my photographer is an arrogant shit." I said to Jennie when were already alone.

"You two fit together." she said smiling at me.

"How can you say so?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Opossite attracts you know." she said with a teasing grin.

"Shut up!" I hissed and I felt my cheeks burning.

"Blushing" she whisper but I still heard it.

————_____————