Four : Flirt

Joohyun's Pov

I hate this woman! How there she to agree to that freaking race?! I wanna  slap her thick but beautiful face so bad.

"Hey Joohyun were already here." she stated, the way she call my namei think...no no no, you just came from the break up. Joohyun she's a jerk an asshole.

°°°

The other two girls are busy punishing the two and so do I pulling this jerk's hair. When suddenly a whistle brought me back to reality and look at Lisa's state,freak! I think I've done worse.

"Run"

We started running while she's holding my wrist. She, Seulgi and Chaeng was laughing there asses off as we run away.

We enter the mall one by one, as if we were criminals running away from jail.

°°°

Me and Jennie was left alone here at the entrance of the mall. When we saw those security guards, we left and roam around.

GUCCI

This girl and her love from Gucci items.

"Let's go inside." she said and drag me.

We look around, where I can see dresses, t-shirts, sweaters, purse, etc.

Jennie just get what her eyes wanted, saying that it's beautiful.

"Unnie why don't you choose also. You know for your date." she stated while scanning some shades.

"Date with whom?" I ask also looking around that can fit me.

"Lisa maybe or you know to your future boyfriend." she said and get of the sunglasses.

"Look, we should have this."she said and I take a look.

"A twinnie" she said and take it.

After roaming around at the Gucci store we finally went in the cashier.

When the lady cashier told her the total price of the things she bought even the sunglasses she told me that it's her treat. She just took her credit card and gave it.

"Can we go to a bookstore?" I ask and her smile fell.

"Bookworm"

"Tss"

We came in on the bookstore to find a book. A recent story of JENLISA_slaying you know, Having You.

"Fictions?" Jennie ask because I rarely read some fictions or novels. But my favorite will always be Harry Potter, in fact I have a collection of it.

"Yeah" I said and take some books with beautiful covers. I don't know if it's just me or what but I lo at the cover of the story and the summary(summary ba tawag don? Comment naman kayo kung ano.) at the back.

I took the book that my eyes, hurt and soul long for, I know exaggerated but I like it.

"Wow I didn't knew that you also like that!" Jennie exclaimed and get the book in my hand.

"Yah!" I yelled and get the book again.

"I was just looking at it." she defended.

"Is that Lisa?" she ask looking in right where I also look and confirm it is her, with a girl definitely not Seulgi but freak! My blood is boiling.

"Let's follow her." she said and drag me and me being an idiot let her drag me.

"Wait I'll pay for it first." I said and pull myself back.