Nine : Happily Ever After

Hhaaaaayyysssssss read the title again.

Did you read it, people? Yaahh read at the title!

I just made it like this part but it was just a prank.

Geh babye...

°°°°

Just kidding...

°°°°

Mina's Pov

After I agree to be with him, he told me that we should leave peacefully. We left Korea and we cameback to my homeland,Japan. It's been years since me and Suho moved,we resigned in the company and were thankful to Mr. Manoban that he accepted us to Manoban Entertainment and we lasted for almost two years. Having Suho as my boyfriend is great, he's so nice. When I thought that we'll be just each other's affairs, I felt pain. If I just met him earlier than Lisa then maybe, were already engaged(exaggerated I know). Time flew so fast and it's been seven years since me and Lisa broken up and now I am married, a happily married woman I am. Since me and Suho went here, we decided to get married.

"Moooommmyy!!" I know that familiar pitch it's from my babies.

"Babbbbieesss!" I said and we hug.

"How was school?" I ask kissing there cheeks.

"It's great! Look mommy me and Chen got five stars!" my five-year-old son told showing his arms.

"Yeah mommy look at mine." Chen, his twin said also showing off his arm.

"How about you my big baby?" I ask Suho but he pouted at me so I kissed his lips.

"Turing mommy" he said and hug me.

"Massage?" I ask and he nodded vigorously.

"How 'bout us?" my twins ask with a pout.

"You first before daddy." I said and they jump happily, sticking their tongue out to their father. So Suho tried to get them but the two run fast.

"Yaaah!"

"Stop that babies, change now and we'll eat dinner." I said and they stop and they walk upstairs.

After a few minutes a felt strong arms hug my waist.

"Baby" he said snuggling his face to my back tickling me.

"Baby that tickles!" I said and his hands ticles my waist. So I laugh so hard.

"Hahahaha st--Hahahaha ba--by stop it." I said but he didn't.

"Moommmyy!!" my boys yelled and acted crying.

"Look what you've done." I said and his happy face turn pale.

"I- I am S-sorry." he said and the two boys laugh so he attacked them with ticles.

...
(As I told this would be a short story. So expect the ending coming.)
...

Btw Mina and Suho's story was like future and Lisrene was just after three months so... ;)))

I hope that you people still understand the flow of the story.
°°°

Joohyun's Pov

Two months, it's been exactly ninety-five days thirteen hours and 48 seconds since we broke up. Yeah, I am counting the time. It's so hard that I am seeing her but I can't talk and be with her. Since we broke up, we didn't talk. We were like strangers, even Jennie don't talk to her. She even told the CEO that she is backing out in the project so Mr. Manoban and her talk. And the next day she just didn't showed up.