Special Chapter

As it reach 8K,I'll update a special chap so here it comes.

………

Lisa's Pov

Less than two months and Christmas is coming. I'm so excited to see my friends again. We'll it's not that I don't see them, I just really missed them because we barely see each other because of our busy works.

As me and Joohyun got married, she ask me if she can stop doing modeling but I ask her if that's what she really wanted and she answered no. But told me that she will just accept few but not much as we have a family already.

Now I'm with my gorgeous daughter, riding the car to go at the café that my wife owns. As we had babies she decided to stop but wanted to do something still,so she decided to have a business. And it's blooming well as people come not to just have coffee or something but to also take a picture with her,perks of being a model slash gorgeous.

"Daddy!!!" Leo shouted waving his hand as we fet h him to school. I went down to open the car door for him. He hug and kiss my cheeks first before going in even greeting me and as she saw his sister, he also greeted her. They are so close to each other making me a proud mother or perhaps a father.

"I'm so excited to see mommy!" the two squealed at the back.

"I'm hungry" Louise said rubbing her stomach in circles.

"Yeah me too. But for sure mom has ready the food for us." Leo said smile plastered on his face. This kid, he should be thankful that he don't gained weight that fast or else he's already too fat.

"You're too fat oppa." Louise said and laugh. I was a out to laugh too but I saw my son's reaction.

"But still handsome like daddy." I said making Leo smirk and Louise laugh louder.

"Daddy is---"

"Louise" I called sternly and she acted like she zip her mouth and throw a key.

The three of us were just in pure silence not even our breathing is heard.

"I'm so hungry!" I said and the two of them got back on hype.

"Uhg I miss mommy!" the two whine and pouted.

"Drive fast dad!" the two cheered and Leo even acted driving.

"Mom will be mad if I do." I said and Louise rolled her eyes.

"We won't tell." they two said in unison.

"I won't believe." I answered back but fasten my speed a bit making then squeal in excitement.

"Here we goes mommy!!" the two shouted and raise their right arm as if they were super heroes.

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship,  Zooming through the sky... Little Einsteins." they sang with theur bodies waving through the song.

"Climb aboard, get ready to explore~~
There's so much to find, Little Einstein.~ We're going on a mission, start the countdown 5, 4, 3,2,1!" I joined them because I always here them singing and watching the cartoon.

"Everyone to rocket, rev it up now RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship~~

Zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins~

climb aboard, get ready to explore~

There's so much to find, Little Einsteins~

come On - Let's Go - Little Einsteins~

We need you, Little Einsteins!

Yeah!"